The best way to predict the future is to create it!
At Innovaccer, we have a new vision for the delivery of healthcare. We are creating the technology to empower physicians, networks, and payers to all become best in class. By applying the latest innovations in big data, cloud, and AI, we are helping to democratize healthcare information and enable change. Using the platform, doctors and nurses can now discover and deliver care that is proven to save lives and lower cost. Payors and networks can identify and implement programs that will better manage, and in some cases prevent, chronic and severe illnesses. Come help us create a more transparent and intelligent healthcare system.
Innovaccer is looking for a sales leader who will be required to lead every facet of the Business Development journey. As a Sales leader, the person will have to work very closely with the key stakeholders to understand the market and the needs of target audience, define goals and strategy to drive sales, awareness and adoption and help Innovaccer grow its footprint in the US.
The same is elaborated below:
- Works with prospective Healthcare companies (Providers and Payers) to gain a thorough understanding of their healthcare needs and agenda, leverage the full spectrum of the company’s resources
- Responsible for developing and executing new strategies to maintain a steady flow of new leads and potential clients
- Helps in delivering new business sales to meet or exceed quarterly and annual quota
- Is responsible for developing and maintaining a healthy pipeline of new business opportunities within the healthcare industry.
- Identifies key prospects to target/ reach out to within assigned region/ accounts.
- Is personally responsible for generating new leads and maintaining a steady flow of the same
- Meet with prospective clients
- Strategize internally to deliver compelling targeted presentations, solution demonstrations, proposals.
- Effectively builds relationships, collaborates and partners within our cross-functional teams as well as externally
- Maintains regular contact with senior and executive-level decision makers - utilizing both on-site sales visits and remote communication for assigned prospects.
- Handle and manage all tenders/ RFP / RFI specifications
- Assists the overall sale of new business by following an established capture and proposal response process.
- Effectively engages in complex negotiations with prospective clients and teaming partners around business commitments and the details of each proposal.
- Represent the company at industry conferences and meetings.
- BS degree preferably in STEM fields. Graduate degree preferred
- Work experience of 5-8 years. Healthcare experience or Sales experience preferred
- Great work ethic and proven team-building skills
- Excellent business instincts - able to function well in a competitive, changing environment.
- Exceptional communications skills - both written and verbal
- Willingness to travel (up to 70% of the month)
- Ability to prospect new customers through research, networking and cold-calling.
- Proficiency in solution selling in complex sales cycles with C-Level interaction and strong closure skills.
- Ability to develop and present complex business reviews/presentations
- Strong organizational and relationship building skills
Innovaccer Inc. is a leading healthcare data platform company focused on delivering a more efficient and effective healthcare through the use of pioneering analytics and transparent, clean, and accurate data. Innovaccer’s aim is to simplify complex data from all points of care, streamline the information, and help organizations make powerful decisions and realize strategic goals based on key insights and predictions from their data. Its products have been deployed across more than 500 locations with over 10,000 providers leveraging it at institutions, governmental organizations, and several corporate enterprises such as Mercy ACO, StratiFi Health, Catalyst Health Network, Osler Health Network, and PHIX HIE. Innovaccer is based in San Francisco with offices around the United States and Asia.
How to apply: Drop us a line at TA@innovaccer.com