Someone famously said, the best way to predict the future is to create it.
At Innovaccer, we dream of a different future, a future where machines will talk, a future where organizations will be organisms, and a future where life will be different - we will need a fundamentally easy way to embrace Big Data, we need the will, the vision, the leadership, and flamboyance to make Big Data accessible for everyone. We started as a big data company, however in the last 12 months, we have embarked on an exciting journey to build next-generation of data and AI driven products and platforms for the healthcare industry specifically. We are building tools that will enable physicians and hospitals to be more efficient, while making data-driven decisions to improve patient health. By doing so, we hope to save millions of lives in the future and make this planet a healthier planet.
We started as a big data company, however in the last 12 months, we have embarked on an exciting journey to build next-generation of data and AI driven products and platforms for the healthcare industry specifically. We are building tools that will enable physicians and hospitals to be more efficient, while making data-driven decisions to improve patient health. By doing so, we hope to save millions of lives in the future and make this planet a healthier planet.
We are looking for highly motivated and qualified software testing professionals to be a part of
the talented & passionate group. This role requires a specialist in data quality who is passionate
about all aspects of data and have handled large volumes in a fast moving environment. He/she
should have an innovative mind-set who can come out with quick solution for various day to
day challenges related to data quality while keeping the team motivated to provide exceptional
- Coordinate and administer all data quality test activities and ensure team validate data at
all different layers during data transformation with experience in NO SQL databases, SQL
queries, stored procedures, for interfacing with the database and database designs
- Setup regular 1:1 with all data quality engineers, manage their aspirations, engagement
and be the leader to make them exceptional data specialists.
- Have strong automation focus and increasingly lead the team for 100% data quality
automation at various ETL states prioritizing based on customer usage.
- Monitor and control test process quality and test results, report, analyze and compile test
results, including defects and statistics.
- Understand pre-designed Healthcare Services (Preferably) -specific target data models,
metadata layer, data marts and ETL processes and work with stakeholders globally to
clarify requirements and business rules for the implementation of solutions and problem
Conduct historical analyses of test results and has a niche to identify complex data patterns
out of that to provide continuous improvement with measurable results
Escalate outstanding or critical issues in time to relevant stakeholders and deliver needed
- Prime meetings with other stakeholders such as Implementation managers, Operations, Product Management, release management and create/publish plans to ensure correct data flows at all ETL stages.
Identify and highlight problem areas and gaps derived from information gathered and work with different stakeholders to bridge them.
- Review the technical design, technical specs, test automation etc. to evaluate the testing
scope/coverage and be able to provide constructive feedback.
- Review project deliverables (test cases, scripts, test documentation) for quality and
Guide, coach and motivate the test team on following testing processes, tools and
- Participate in the development and implementation of structured data testing concepts,
- Experience in handling high pressure critical projects using continuous integration and
delivery to achieve highly efficient release cycles.
- Experience in people management for a medium to large sized team (6-12 members) with
expertise in setting SMART goals with achieving high employee engagement and
motivation to deliver high quality products.
- Strong automation experience in various facets of data flow and validation. An out of box
thinkers who is able to collaborate with various experts and drive customized solutions on
- Ability to create and execute robust test cases that effectively test all aspects of data,
adherence to business rules and requirements, stability, and performance.
- Experience in Functional, System Integration, and UAT testing phases along with extensive
experience in fast moving high data volume projects that have significant number of
deliveries to Production.
- Proven track record in ability to work independently with minimal supervision from
lead/ manager with strong presentation and communication skills with ability to multitask
and should be hands on enough to roll up the sleeves and work with the team to solve
Innovaccer Inc. is a leading healthcare data platform company focused on delivering a more efficient and effective healthcare through the use of pioneering analytics and transparent, clean, and accurate data. Innovaccer’s aim is to simplify complex data from all points of care, streamline the information, and help organizations make powerful decisions and realize strategic goals based on key insights and predictions from their data. Its products have been deployed across more than 500 locations with over 10,000 providers leveraging it at institutions, governmental organizations, and several corporate enterprises such as Mercy ACO, StratiFi Health, Catalyst Health Network, Osler Health Network, and PHIX HIE. Innovaccer is based in San Francisco with offices around the United States and Asia.
How to apply: Drop us a line at TA@innovaccer.com