Someone famously said, the best way to predict the future is to create it.
At Innovaccer, we dream of a different future, a future where machines will talk, a future where organizations will be organisms, and a future where life will be different - we will need a fundamentally easy way to embrace Big Data, we need the will, the vision, the leadership, and flamboyance to make Big Data accessible for everyone. We started as a big data company, however in the last 12 months, we have embarked on an exciting journey to build next-generation of data and AI driven products and platforms for the healthcare industry specifically. We are building tools that will enable physicians and hospitals to be more efficient, while making data-driven decisions to improve patient health. By doing so, we hope to save millions of lives in the future and make this planet a healthier planet.
We started as a big data company, however in the last 12 months, we have embarked on an exciting journey to build next-generation of data and AI driven products and platforms for the healthcare industry specifically. We are building tools that will enable physicians and hospitals to be more efficient, while making data-driven decisions to improve patient health. By doing so, we hope to save millions of lives in the future and make this planet a healthier planet.
We at Innovaccer are looking for is looking for a DevOps Engineering Manager to manage all aspects of mission-critical services. Our team of engineers innovate, automate, drive process and service improvements and manage highly available systems that power our Customer Service worldwide.
- Architect and design distributed systems to provide seamless data solutions to our clients.
- Installing big data stack, configuring & maintaining HDFS, Hbase, YARN clusters.
- Troubleshoot and fix production outages and performance issues in our AWS/Linux infrastructure.
- Build automation tools for provisioning and managing our cloud infrastructure by leveraging the AWS API for EC2, S3, Glacier, VPC etc.
- Research and test new open source or big data tools.
- Serving as the engineering leader, technical guidance and a scrum master
- Hiring, mentoring team on best practices and creating detailed engineering plans, processes, and procedures for engineering staff to use and abide by
- Propose and oversee timelines for engineering projects
- Check and confirm the accuracy of the work performed and the methods used by engineering staff
- Monitor and determine various staffing and training needs
- Spearhead various research and development initiatives to identify opportunities for new projects and improved processes
- Communicate and collaborate with other managers, clients, and contractors
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or related field/degree from a premier institute Hands-on coding experience
- 6+ years of engineering experience, ideally proved in a management role
- Analytical and mathematical mind, capable of evaluating and solving various complex problems
- Strong experience on one or more scripting language (Ruby / Python preferred)
- Strong knowledge on Linux and Networking fundamentals
- Strong knowledge on SQL
- Knowledge on DevOps frameworks such as Chef or Ansible
- Basics of Application Engineering (API’s, HTTP and other protocols)
- Regex fundamentals
- Knowledge on Workflow / Scheduler systems such as Oozie or Azkaban
- Strong Experience on Kubernetes and Docker
- Knowledge on Monitoring / Alerts systems
- Leadership skills necessary to manage and develop a team
- Organizational competencies and project management skills to keep projects, processes, and the entire engineering team on track
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a timeline-driven environment
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Experience in handling support organization for a large, complex suite of integrated products
Innovaccer Inc. is a leading healthcare data platform company focused on delivering a more efficient and effective healthcare through the use of pioneering analytics and transparent, clean, and accurate data. Innovaccer’s aim is to simplify complex data from all points of care, streamline the information, and help organizations make powerful decisions and realize strategic goals based on key insights and predictions from their data. Its products have been deployed across more than 500 locations with over 10,000 providers leveraging it at institutions, governmental organizations, and several corporate enterprises such as Mercy ACO, StratiFi Health, Catalyst Health Network, Osler Health Network, and PHIX HIE. Innovaccer is based in San Francisco with offices around the United States and Asia.
How to apply: Drop us a line at TA@innovaccer.com