The best way to predict the future is to create it!
At Innovaccer, we dream of a different future, where machines will talk, where organizations will be organisms, and where life will be different. We want to create a fundamentally easy way to embrace Big Data and we have the will, the vision, the leadership, and flamboyance to make Big Data accessible for everyone. We are building the next generation of data and AI driven products and platforms to help and improve Healthcare systems to leverage their data assets to improve data driven decision making.
Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for highly motivated and qualified software testing professionals to be a part of the talented & passionate group. This is a technically hands on role with strong programming and FW design capabilities using OOPS principle and application APIs.
- Have complete ownership for preparing test automation solution, designing automation frameworks and lead the implementation of test strategy, test plans & test execution of the product.
- Exceptionally strong on Java/Python with capability to build robust and scalable architecture & real-time automation solution to test high volume data quality.
- Supports automation script development and the optimization of those scripts.
- Collaborate with product/project teams to strategize & align long term solution for test automation including roadmap, tools, framework & approach.
- Strong experience in around functional testing using APIs.
- Evaluate, select and formulate best usage of test automation tools and future alignment for different products and applications.
- Create a standard framework for Data quality testing along with functional Automation with focus on APIs, Presents technical documentation for review by peers and Development community.
- To work with QA team for resolution of technical issues of the product as needed.
- Develop automation strategy to support regression testing based on the technical analysis, complexity and reusability
- Responds appropriately and competently to the demands of work challenges when confronted with changes, ambiguity, adversity, and other pressures
- Able to lead other automation engineers and mentor/coach them to grow as specialists and deliver high quality results.
- Good knowledge in OOPS programming concepts and experience in programming languages like Java, Python
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews.
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Rest Assured, WebDriver, JUNIT
- UI and/or API level test automation expertise
- Experience with web service technology like XML, REST, SOAP.
- Experience in high volume, high throughput Large data applications in a complex fast moving environment.
- Thorough understanding and hands on experience in developing, enhancing automation testing frameworks.
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities
- Good presentation & listening skills.
- Flexible enough to show commitments in work
- Mentoring and coaching other team members
Innovaccer Inc. is a leading healthcare data platform company focused on delivering a more efficient and effective healthcare through the use of pioneering analytics and transparent, clean, and accurate data. Innovaccer’s aim is to simplify complex data from all points of care, streamline the information, and help organizations make powerful decisions and realize strategic goals based on key insights and predictions from their data. Its products have been deployed across more than 500 locations with over 10,000 providers leveraging it at institutions, governmental organizations, and several corporate enterprises such as Mercy ACO, StratiFi Health, Catalyst Health Network, Osler Health Network, and PHIX HIE. Innovaccer is based in San Francisco with offices around the United States and Asia.
How to apply: Drop us a line at TA@innovaccer.com