Someone famously said, the best way to predict the future is to create it.
At Innovaccer, we dream of a different future, a future where machines will talk, a future where organizations will be organisms, and a future where life will be different - we will need a fundamentally easy way to embrace Big Data, we need the will, the vision, the leadership, and flamboyance to make Big Data accessible for everyone. We started as a big data company, however in the last 12 months, we have embarked on an exciting journey to build next-generation of data and AI driven products and platforms for the healthcare industry specifically. We are building tools that will enable physicians and hospitals to be more efficient, while making data-driven decisions to improve patient health. By doing so, we hope to save millions of lives in the future and make this planet a healthier planet.
We started as a big data company, however in the last 12 months, we have embarked on an exciting journey to build next-generation of data and AI driven products and platforms for the healthcare industry specifically. We are building tools that will enable physicians and hospitals to be more efficient, while making data-driven decisions to improve patient health. By doing so, we hope to save millions of lives in the future and make this planet a healthier planet.
We at Innovaccer are looking for highly motivated and qualified software testing professionals to be a part of the talented & passionate group. This role requires a specialist in quality who is passionate about quality of products and leading the team to deliver the same in a fast moving environment. He/she should have an innovative mind-set who can come out with quick solution for various day to day challenges while keeping the team motivated to provide exceptional results.
- Coordinate and administer all Products test activities and oversee day to day delivery of testing operations of Quality Engineering Team.
- Setup regular 1:1 with all team, manage their aspirations, engagement and be the leader to make them exceptional quality specialists.
- Have strong automation focus and ensure 100% regression automation including data quality testing for various application modules handling huge volumes.
- Monitor and control test process quality and test results, report, analyse and compile test results, including defects and statistics.
- Conduct historical analyses of test results, identify patterns and work on continuous improvement with measurable results
- Escalate outstanding or critical issues in time to relevant stakeholders and deliver needed solutions.
- Prime meetings with other stakeholders such as Implementation managers, Operations, Product Management, release management and create/publish plans to deliver quality product and project releases.
- Identify and highlight problem areas and gaps derived from information gathered and work with different stakeholders to bridge them.
- Review the technical design, technical specs, test automation etc. to evaluate the testing scope/coverage and be able to provide constructive feedback.
- Review project deliverables (test cases, scripts, test documentation) for quality and completeness.
- Work independently to discover and define special test cases and be able to execute the tests along with providing accurate analysis of the test results.
- Develop testing campaigns that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, network simulation testing, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, etc.
- Guide, coach and motivate the test team on following testing processes, tools and methodologies.
- Participate in the development and implementation of structured testing concepts, methodologies.
- Should have worked in a Product company.
- Should have hands on experience of handling high pressure/value projects using continuous integration and delivery to achieve highly efficient release cycles.
- Experience in people management for a medium to large sized team (6-20 members) with expertise in setting SMART goals with achieving high employee engagement and motivation to deliver high quality products.
- Applicants with software QA experience in Web Based systems using Web Services are preferred.
- Prior experience in the Healthcare Domain will be a big advantage.
- Experience with system integration testing and APIs with ability to create and execute robust test cases that effectively test a systems integrated functionality, adherence to business rules and requirements, stability, and performance.
- Experience in Functional, System Integration, and UAT testing phases along with extensive experience in projects that have significant number of deliveries to Production.
- Proven track record in mastering functionalities in new domains with minimal supervision from lead/manager.
Innovaccer Inc. is a leading healthcare data platform company focused on delivering a more efficient and effective healthcare through the use of pioneering analytics and transparent, clean, and accurate data. Innovaccer’s aim is to simplify complex data from all points of care, streamline the information, and help organizations make powerful decisions and realize strategic goals based on key insights and predictions from their data. Its products have been deployed across more than 500 locations with over 10,000 providers leveraging it at institutions, governmental organizations, and several corporate enterprises such as Mercy ACO, StratiFi Health, Catalyst Health Network, Osler Health Network, and PHIX HIE. Innovaccer is based in San Francisco with offices around the United States and Asia.
How to apply: Drop us a line at TA@innovaccer.com