The best way to predict the future is to create it!
At Innovaccer, we dream of a different future, where machines will talk, where organizations will be organisms, and where life will be different. We want to create a fundamentally easy way to embrace Big Data and we have the will, the vision, the leadership, and flamboyance to make Big Data accessible for everyone. We are building the next generation of data and AI driven products and platforms to help and improve Healthcare systems to leverage their data assets to improve data driven decision making.
Role and Responsibilities
The role is to be the subject matter expert in value based care and recruit/ nurture/ lead a team to drive measurable customer outcomes. They should be a trusted advisor to the customer and guide the account managers in making sure we achieve customer goals. This includes understanding the true needs of the customers and identifying existing/ new solutions to implement.
- Customer counsellor: Work together with customer and account manager to come up with solutions to key customer needs/goals. Build customer relationship at senior level and act as a trusted expert advisor to the customer
- Planning execution strategy to achieve customer goals/ savings: participate in project kickoff meetings, defining project scope, facilitating technical/operational requirements identification, developing detailed project plans, project budget or anticipated savings, and establishing a framework for the management of on-going project activities.
- Change management and organizational studies: Influences and gains commitment to change by conducting organizational studies and evaluations. Partners with customers and project team members to drive communications and change management activities for each project deliverable. May be responsible for participating in the development of communications and change management materials.
- Customer Service: Actively engages customers through all phases of the project life cycle, ensuring customer satisfaction through timely communication and consistent completion of deliverables within communicated timeframes.
- Growth Opportunities: Identifying opportunities to grow business with the customers and engaging sales team with the process
- Graduate degree preferred
- Healthcare work experience of 5-10 years. Consulting experience preferred
- Great work ethic and proven leadership and team-building skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and present complex business reviews/presentations
- Strong organizational and relationship building skills
- Ability to develop business and nurture relationships within the accounts
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skill
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving ability with demonstrated hands -on work experience in data analytics
Innovaccer simplifies access to structured data and analytics through of machine learning and Big Data technologies. With offices in San Francisco and Noida, Innovaccer is transforming the way Corporations, Research Houses, and Think Tanks extract intelligence from data.
Recognized by 500 Startups, TiEcon 2015, Forbes, NASSCOM among others, Innovaccer’s products & services are deployed at the most critical international bodies, educational hubs and corporate including the likes of Mercy, CHI, Sonic Healthcare, United Nations, NASA, Tata Mutual Funds, IAB, Global Entrepreneurship Monitor, Brazilian Government, Researchers from Harvard, Stanford, MIT and many more.
How To Apply
Drop us a line at email@example.com