To put an end to the spread of novel coronavirus, it is important to identify the most common ways of contracting it and learning how to wash it off. Among other things, the virus spreads through hands, clothes, plastic and metallic objects. Here are some tips on how to wash off your contact with the virus.
2. Wash your hands for at least 30 seconds with soap and water
3. Make sure to scrub between your fingers, under your fingernails and the back of your hands
4. Rinse thoroughly with running water
5. In case soap and water are not accessible, use hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol for 30 seconds
6. If you come in contact with an infected person or touch contaminated objects, germs can get onto your outer clothing
7. Wash your clothes in warm water (least 60°C temperature)
8. Use bleach-based products for cleaning
9. Wash heavily-soiled clothing separately
10. Use gloves to handle unwashed clothing
12. The virus can stay on plastic and metallic surfaces for two to three days. It is important to clean all objects used by multiple people after every use
13. If the object is not prone to easy corrosion, use spray cleaners or cleansing solutions to clean it
14. For electronic objects, first, turn off the device and clean it with a wipe containing at least 70 percent alcohol
15. To clean camera lenses and spectacles, use a microfibre cloth dipped in soap and water
To prevent the spread of the virus, the best tip is to stay home and stay safe.