What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We at Innovaccer are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for the development and management of project plans for multi-million dollar healthcare technology implementation for our customers. From day one, as a Project Manager, you will have an immediate impact on our productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives, liaisoning with the customer, overseeing Project management, and communicating objectives between departments. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a project management role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration
A Day in the Life
- Create and manage comprehensive project plans across multiple stakeholders
- Gather customer requirements
- Get final Sign off on project implementation milestones and manage Project Charter and Project Plan
- Identify project risk and issues & ensure Risk Management/ scope management for the implementation
- Maintain best practices for implementation of the tool
- Project status reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage Project Plans, Budget, Change management process and other project documentation
- Laison to CSM and CEM and other departments
- Setup IT assets for a customer: InCustomer, JIRA, Confluence, Chat Rooms, Zoom Rooms
What you need
- 7+ years of experience in Solutioning and maintaining a production environment for enterprise customers
- Understanding business requirements and transferring the same to the Engineering team
- Top-notch Problem-Solving skills
- Experience in Value-Based Care projects and a basic understanding of this field
- Experience in Healthcare Data Analytics with a focus on the understanding of health care data formats (CCDA, HL7 etc.)
- Experience in expectation management during projects to ensure customer satisfaction
- Good Presentation and communication skills
- Good Documentation Skills, experience in project management tools (Jira and smart sheets) preferred
- Business Intelligence and Data Visualization tools- Power BI
- PMP/PMI certified
- Experience in Jira and agile project management
- Flexibility to work in US time zones (8 am CST to 5 PM CST)
- Problem Solving expert
- Value-Based Care knowledge
- Healthcare Data experience
- Presentation and documentation skills
- Project oversight / coordination / management
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles