We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
The technology that once promised to simplify patient care has brought more issues than anyone ever anticipated. At Innovaccer, we defeat this beast by making full use of all the data Healthcare has worked so hard to collect, and replacing long-standing problems with ideal solutions.
Data is our bread and butter for innovation. We are looking for a Lead Machine Learning Engineer who has worked on building and deploying machine learning solutions at scale, the person should have experience in writing effective and scalable python code. We are looking for a self-starter who is willing to work in a very fast-paced environment and can define processes for us to scale to the next level.
A Day in the Life
- Design and lead the development of various AI systems
- Builds and implements ML/AI frameworks/tools for data scientists to easily train and test their codes, push codes to production, as well as build monitoring frameworks.
- Collaborate with data scientists and data analysts to productionize and deploy their python codes and machine learning models across various customers
- Execute best practices in version control, continuous integration/delivery, and building machine learning pipelines
- Participate in the full SDLC process using agile methodology including discovery, inception, story and task creation, breakdown and estimation, iterative planning, development and unit testing, and release/deployment
- Work with our data platform and applications team to help them successfully integrate the python codes and machine learning models in their product/workflows
- Work with the business leaders and customers to understand their pain-points and build large-scale solutions for them
- Define technical architecture to productize Innovaccer’s machine-learning algorithms and take them to market with partnerships with different organizations
What You Need
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in Python and PySpark, with 5+ years of experience as a ML Engineer (healthcare experience will be a plus)
- Strong knowledge of data modelling, software architecture and data structures
- Experience in Deep Learning Frameworks like Keras, TensorFlow
- Experience with ML platform such as Databricks, AWS Sagemaker will be a plus
- Experience in developing and deploying production ready models
- Experience in implementing CI/CD pipelines in ML solutions will be important
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Possess a customer-focused attitude through conversations and documentation
- Coordinate management activities with others on the team
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.