We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
The Payer Product Strategy Director will work closely with the Payer Group Product Manager across payer product strategy, product development, product operations, and go-to-market (GTM) priorities specifically focused on the provider network management space. This is a critical role within Innovaccer’s payer market vertical, with purview and responsibilities covering both product and GTM priorities— you will have overall accountability and responsibility over product strategy and execution for Innovaccer’s provider network management solutions. In this role, you will work closely with a range of internal stakeholders, including product designers, product managers, engineers, sales & marketing colleagues, and Innovaccer’s executive leadership team. You will also directly interface with existing and prospective customers, as well as other external stakeholders, serving as the subject matter expert on provider network management. This role is set up for highly motivated individuals looking to transition into product management, with opportunities to get deeply involved in both product strategy and execution.
A Day in the Life
- Work closely with the Payer Group Product Manager across payer product strategy, product development, product operations, and go-to-market priorities in the provider network management space
- Drive product efforts with full ownership of solutions, including defining new solutions based on product-market fit, performing market analyses, refining product use cases, characterizing user personas, evaluating the payer healthcare tech competitive landscape, and defining Innovaccer’s sources of competitive differentiation
- Spearhead product development, especially for early stage concepts-- this will include designing high-fidelity product wireframes, gathering market input to assess and refine product-market fit, and collaborating with application and platform product owners on product development sprints
- Drive top priorities including internal problem solving sessions, leadership review meetings, joint product and go-to-market (GTM) sessions, and product demo development efforts
- Closely engage the payer GTM team (sales and marketing) in support of payer GTM efforts such as sales pitches, internal sales enablement activities, and customer upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Provide effective and inspiring leadership that galvanizes broader Innovaccer org commitment and ramp up in the payer market
What You Need
- Balance of business strategy vision and operational mindset to drive execution
- Demonstrated success working with abstract ideas, intangible variables, and analytical inputs & outputs to drive internal and external problem solving on company priorities
- In-depth experience in and understanding of the payer market, specifically depth in the provider network management space
- Broad responsibility and significant operational latitude in preceding roles, including internal and external interactions with executive-level management
- Collaborative and adaptable approach, given the significant influence management and cross-functional team alignment needed in a matrixed environment
- Self-driven individual who enjoys working as part of a high-performing, enthusiastic team
- 5+ years experience in provider network management across payer industry and/or management consulting roles
- Bachelor’s degree required, professional degree preferred
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.