What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
The Payer Product Strategy Director will work closely with the Payer Group Product Manager across payer product strategy, product development, product operations, and go-to-market (GTM) priorities. This is a critical role within Innovaccer’s payer market vertical, with purview and responsibilities covering both product and GTM priorities— you will have overall accountability and responsibility over product strategy and execution for specific payer solutions. In this role, you will work closely with a range of internal stakeholders, including product designers, product managers, engineers, sales & marketing colleagues, and Innovaccer’s executive leadership team. You will also directly interface with existing and prospective customers, as well as other external stakeholders. You will also serve as a subject matter expert on the company’s payer solutions, and it is expected that you have a deep understanding of the US payer and payer technology space. This role is set up for highly motivated individuals looking to transition into product management, with opportunities to get deeply involved in both product strategy and execution.
A Day in the Life
- Work closely with the Payer Group Product Manager across payer product strategy, product development, product operations, and go-to-market priorities
- Drive product efforts with full ownership of specific payer solutions, including defining new solutions based on product-market fit, performing market analyses, refining product use cases, characterizing user personas, evaluating the payer healthcare tech competitive landscape, and defining Innovaccer’s sources of competitive differentiation
- Spearhead product development, especially for early stage concepts-- this will include designing high-fidelity product wireframes, gathering market input to assess and refine product-market fit, and collaborating with application and platform product owners on product development sprints
- Drive top priorities including internal problem solving sessions, leadership review meetings, joint product and go-to-market (GTM) sessions, and product demo development efforts
- Closely engage the payer GTM team (sales and marketing) in support of payer GTM efforts, including preparing sales pitches, facilitating internal sales enablement activities, supporting upsell and cross-sell opportunities, and attending critical customer meetings and industry conferences
- Provide effective and inspiring leadership that galvanizes broader Innovaccer org commitment and ramp up in the payer market
What You Need
- Balance of business strategy vision and operational mindset to drive execution
- Demonstrated success working with abstract ideas, intangible variables, and analytical inputs & outputs to drive internal and external problem solving on company priorities
- In-depth experience in and understanding of the payer market, including healthcare technology opportunities in this healthcare vertical
- Broad responsibility and significant operational latitude in preceding roles, including internal and external interactions with executive-level management
- Collaborative and adaptable approach, given the significant influence management and cross-functional team alignment needed in a matrixed environment
- Self-driven individual who enjoys working as part of a high-performing, enthusiastic team
- 5+ years experience in payer management consulting or other related fields
- Bachelor’s degree required, professional degree preferred
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.