What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
As a Principal Engineer, you will lead and manage developing products to redefine HealthCare. As an Ideal candidate you'd be recommending adjustments to resolve software issues, improving the functionality of existing software, and ensuring that the design, application, and maintenance of software meets the quality standards of the company. Also will solve complex technical challenges while delivering great software products focused on incredible customer experiences. You should also be able to mentor, guide and train other engineers.
To be successful as a Principal Engineer, you should be able to evaluate the user’s needs, time limitations and system limitations when developing software. A stand-out Principal Software Engineer is one who is up to date on new technologies and software development practices. You’ll guide the architecture and delivery of software products.
What You Need
At least 8 years of overall experience with over 3+ years in architecting connected-desktop and/or web applications.
Language/Framework Requirements – Deep understanding of the following:
- Strong coding skills in Python/Ruby/NodeJS.
- Relational Databases like Postgres etc.
- NoSQL databases like MongoDB etc.
- Understand the pros and cons of client-side caching and edge caching.
- Experience and passion for system architecture design.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
- Easily adapt and learn new things whether it’s a new library, framework, process, or a visual design concept.
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- Expertise in Amazon Web Services (AWS) and the ability to operate in the DevOps model.
- Expertise in web development model and exposure to UI tech stack will be an added advantage.
- Expertise in architecting or developing features for enterprise-scale systems will be an added advantage.
- Passion for being the technology ambassador and coaching engineering excellence to junior engineers.
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture/data-backed-decision-making processes.
- Experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale SAAS platforms.
- Experience with AWS, cloud deployment, and DevOps mindset.
A Day In The Life
- Take an active role in collaborating to develop strategic direction, systems roadmap, and business and operational processes by providing the required technical guidance.
- Execution: Ability to drive multiple large-scale projects in parallel by providing the required architectural guidance.
- Hands-On: Be prepared to get hands on and debug complex issues or create fully working POCs which teams can take forward.
- Grow Talent: Grooms next level technical leadership and takes responsibility for growing overall technical leadership in the group.
- Speed as a Habit: can operate in a fast-moving environment, make quick decisions, and execute fiercely to deliver outcomes.
- Deep Dive: Take passion in going deep into critical issues and apply the technical/process/mindset-change learnings back into the product and team.
- Technical roadmap: Develop a 3-year technology vision for the owning product or sub-systems.
- Communication skills: Explain complex technical architectures and designs to both technical and non-technical stakeholders and drive decisions.
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.