We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
As a Principal Engineer, you will lead and manage developing products and strategy to redefine HealthCare.
In this role, you will be a pragmatic visionary taking on Innovaccer’s most challenging problems, someone who can translate both immediate and strategic needs into workable technology solutions. As a leader in the organization, you will be a highly visible example of engineering and architectural excellence, establish and improve technical standards, be a key driver of Innovaccer engineering values across the team, and help mentor and train future technical leaders in the organization. You will be a leader outside of the organization in technical communities bringing a strong following and technical network and be an external face of Innovaccer Engineering in the industry.
You will solve complex technical challenges while designing, building and operating software products of high quality focused on incredible customer experiences. To be successful as a Principal Engineer, you should be able to evaluate the user’s needs, time limitations and system limitations when developing software. A stand-out Principal Software Engineer is one who is up to date on new technologies and software development practices.
What You Need
- Expertise in design and development using Python/Ruby/NodeJS, Relational Databases like Postgres, NoSQL Databases
- At least 10 years of overall experience with over 4+ years in architecting connected-desktop and/or web applications.
- Expertise in system architecture design, Object-Oriented Programming concepts for enterprise applications
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture/data-backed-decision-making processes.
- Expertise in Cloud based product development preferably Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Expertise in web development model while building features for enterprise-scale systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Easily adapt and learn new things whether it’s a new library, framework, process, or a visual design concept.
- Passion for being the technology ambassador and coaching engineering excellence to junior engineers.
- Experience supporting customer incidents to resolution
- Experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale SAAS platforms in the cloud.
- Experience in a devops cultureExperience in UI frameworks
- Good exposure to Security, Scale, Design and Architecture, API, Cloud Infrastructure.
- Good exposure to the open-source framework.
A Day In The Life
- Take an active role in collaborating to develop strategic direction, systems roadmap, and business and operational processes by providing the required technical guidance.
- Execution: Ability to drive multiple large-scale projects in parallel by providing the required architectural guidance.
- Hands-On: Be prepared to get hands on and debug complex issues or create fully working POCs which teams can take forward.
- Grow Talent: Grooms next level technical leadership and takes responsibility for growing overall technical leadership in the group.
- Speed as a Habit: can operate in a fast-moving environment, make quick decisions, and execute fiercely to deliver outcomes.
- Deep Dive: Take passion in going deep into critical issues and apply the technical/process/mindset-change learnings back into the product and team.
- Technical roadmap: Develop a 3-year technology vision for the owning product or sub-systems.
- Communication skills: Explain complex technical architectures and designs to both technical and non-technical stakeholders and drive decisions.
- Computer Science Engineering Background from T-I College is preferred
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.