We are looking for a Director - Growth Strategy - Provider Digital Transformation, a key role within the Growth Strategy
team at Innovaccer. You will be responsible for growing our efforts by driving the adoption of our healthcare data platform
and Provider focused digital solutions to the largest Providers in the market. In this role, you will be formulating business
strategies and will be partnering closely with the sales, business, product and marketing teams to drive high priority sales
conversions and faster deal closures. The variable compensation for this position will be aligned to the revenue target for the
This is a key leadership role within the Growth Strategy team at Innovaccer. The Growth Strategy team focuses on 5 key
a) collaboration with the sales and partnership teams to define our strategy and approach to win Innovaccer’s largest and
most complex deals.
b) defining and executing the strategies to drive exponential growth for the organization.
c) partnering with the product and marketing teams on market strategy.
d) collaboration with the customer success team to structure and execute our expansion strategy at existing customers, and
e) designing the operational structures and playbooks to enable rapid scale of the “Go To Market” organization
The Director/Sr. Director of Growth Strategy will lead these areas for the Provider Digital Transformation efforts across
multiple regions. You will be formulating business strategies, defining custom solutions and partnering with the sales team to
drive higher sales conversion and faster deal closures.
A Day in the Life
● Drive large and complex high priority deals. Quickly develop a deep understanding of a client's problems; work
collaboratively with product, sales, marketing and external partners to design solutions. Drive analytics and research;
build pitch decks; develop Business cases/ROI to support deal progression/closure.
● Architect and execute on overall growth strategy to drive exponential growth for the organization.
● Lead clinical and technical workflow/operations and business growth conversations for the assigned accounts.
● Have discussions about Innovaccer solutions with clients using a consultative approach to drive deals forward.
● Be the face of Innovaccer to health system executives on our most critical deals.
● Bring “the best of Innovaccer” to every customer discussion. Coordinate end-to-end on what is needed for those deals -
content/collateral building, pitch decks, proposals, nurture materials, etc.
● Take ownership of internal follow-ups associated with assigned deals. Collaborate with other Innovaccer teams such as
product, implementation, delivery, and SME colleagues to develop engaging proposals, presentations and RFP
● Collaborate with product teams to have Invisions/demos updated for sales demos, where needed.
What You Need
● 5+ years of experience in Healthcare Provider Technology/Digital Transformation consulting with a top consulting firm.
● Deep Provider market and Provider technology ecosystem and architecture understanding.
● Deep understanding of Provider operations and organizational structures.
● Proven business acumen as it relates to the evolving Healthcare market and the impact of those changes on existing
● Self starter, Should be able to apply critical thinking in fast moving environments without relying on documented steps.
● Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
● Adept at working cross-functionally to meet aggressive deadlines while maintaining professionalism and poise.
● Exceptional client-facing and presentation skills. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Expert at
presenting ideas using slides.
● Ability to write to, and speak with C-suite executives in a way that creates confidence and credibility - to be seen as very
worthy of their time and attention.
● MBA from top B-School or equivalent qualifications from a top school preferred.
● Experience in software and technology sales is a plus.
● Willing to travel frequently to client sites (once work travel resume, will work from home to start with).
● Willing to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
● US Healthcare- Providers
● Knowledge of Provider technology architecture, cloud platforms, CIO perspective
● Consulting Experience
● Stakeholder Management
● Sales solution