We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
This is a strategic and one of the most visible leadership roles within the Product organization reporting directly to the VP, Product Management. You will be responsible to define, implement, and iterate pricing and packaging strategy, build and run deal desks, and work cross-functionally with Finance, Product, Marketing, Legal.
You will be responsible to accelerate growth by optimizing pricing, defining discounting, approval and packaging tiers, and operationalizing the deal pricing process within Product organization. In this role you and your team will formulate pricing proposals based on financial and competitive analysis, develop them into committed quotes that can be shared with prospective customers and work with sales teams to submit and iterate the quotes as necessary to win a deal . You will drive pricing for VBC, Health System, Payers, Pharma, Employer, and International markets as well as any markets that Innovaccer expands into. This will cover all existing and new solutions, new logo, renewal, and upsell deals.
A Day in the Life
- Liaison with the Sales team to define the pricing for active deals and monitor the quote process.
- Monitor the Deal Desk team’s productivity and workload.
- Engage closely with Finance, GTM, Product to maintain and retain pricing.
- Implement newer ways to define and standardize pricing across all markets and solutions.
- Own our pricing tooling and reporting strategy and roadmap
- Build new processes and roadmaps to interface with the sales team.
What You Need
- A minimum of 8 years finance, sales and transactional pricing in the Enterprise Technology industry. At least 3 years of specific experience with pricing and packaging for SaaS businesses
- Extensive experience in pricing, packaging, licensing, finance, transactional sales in Software as a Service (SaaS) industry.
- Experience managing diverse teams, working with nearshore and offshore support organizations and in driving change management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of SaaS business models and B2B channel structures
- Ability to perform advanced statistical analysis, mixed-method data collection and analysis, and apply group-based research methods such as cluster analysis and conjoint studies
- Ability to synthesize large data sets and applying analytic frameworks for insights
- Bachelor of Science degree in business, statistics, economics, or other quantitative disciplines or equivalent work experience
- MBA degree strongly preferred
- Pricing strategy/structure/model development;
- Pricing & profitability modeling;
- Pricing analytics;
- Pricing setting & optimization (including price elasticity);
- Pricing process/management improvement/redesign;
- Pricing organizational & governance design;
- Market segmentation;
- Portfolio optimization/rationalization;
- Discount and promotion management;
- Value based pricing;
- Psychological based pricing (e.g., behavioral economics);
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.