What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
As an Engineering Manager - FullStack, you will lead, manage, and inspire engineering teams developing products to redefine HealthCare. As a hands-on leader, you’ll help the team fulfil technical, operational, and business requirements. You’ll guide the architecture and delivery of software products. The ideal candidate will solve complex technical challenges while delivering great consumer software products focused on incredible customer experiences.
A Day in the Life
- Help build and lead great software teams to deliver world-class products.
- Drive customer experience, continually raising the bar on functionality, usability, and simplicity.
- Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and process for regular assessment and improvement
- Establish a solid project framework and development process
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to team members and project peers
- Demonstrable experience building robust infrastructure with our developers and data-driven business tools
- Set clear expectations and create a positive work environment based on accountability, in collaboration with the engineering and management teams.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with global hardware and software engineering teams.
- Operate strategically and tactically. Work on strategy and help set direction while staying on top of the day to day software development.
What You Need
- B.E., B.Tech., M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 7+ years of industry experience in architecting, developing, and shipping software products and/or services.
- Professional experience in software development for a Full-stack environment preferable experience with Python for backend and any frontend skills
- Experience with software release processes, staged rollouts, A/B experiments with user research
- Strong experience with RDBS, NoSQL technologies such as Amazon Redshift, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience with Web Frameworks such as Django in developing SOA style components
- Strong experience with Cloud technologies such as AWS or Google Compute
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill, and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.