What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
This is a key operational role responsible for the tech stack of Sales team reporting directly to VP- GTM Ops. In this role, you will define and execute the vision and roadmap for Innovaccer’s Sales IT tools. As a consultant you will be responsible for implementing new solutions (in-house or 3rd party sourced), identifying issues, defining business requirements, providing recommendations, and performing configurations for Sales system enhancements. You will also manage day-to-day operations of the platform including admin, sales support, and other needs. This position will act as a liaison between the technical and non-technical departments.
A Day in the Life
- Implement and Configure CRM workflows to drive sales productivity, while ensuring change management is a component of design efforts
- Define and manage implementation of other Sales tools such as Forecasting, CPQ, Territory Planning, Account Plan, Data Enrichment, BI solutions.
- Provide internal support, training, and education on CRM tickets raised to internal stakeholders.
- Partner with broader GTM organization leaders to understand their IT tool needs.
- Project Manage agile implementation to deliver continuous solutions.
- Evaluate third party vendors as a means to introduce new automation solutions; manage third party vendor relationships
- Manage and build new internal solutions to automate manual processes.
- Measured CRM Tool utilization to monitor performance, effectiveness, and sales process adherence.
What You Need
- Proficiency in Salesforce and advanced knowledge of sales / business applications. Hubspot knowledge is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in sales programs, sales operations, or sales management within the Enterprise technology industry, preferably SaaS.
- Experience in Implementing Salesforce CRM (in-house or 3rd party sourced)
- Experience building custom internal solutions on top of CRM.
- Bring data driven methodology and quantitative analytical skills
- Bachelor of Technology Computer Science MBA degree is a plus.
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.