What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
Product Strategy Manager- Life Sciences will work closely with the Life Sciences Group Product Manager across product strategy, product development, product operations, and go-to-market (GTM) priorities. This is a critical role within Innovaccer’s Life Sciences market vertical, with purview and responsibilities covering both product and GTM priorities— you will have overall accountability and responsibility over product strategy and execution for Innovaccer’s Life Sciences solutions. In this role, you will work closely with a range of internal stakeholders, including product designers, product managers, engineers, sales & marketing colleagues, and Innovaccer’s leadership team. You will also directly interface with existing and prospective customers, as well as other external stakeholders. This role is set up for highly motivated individuals looking to transition into product management, with opportunities to get deeply involved in both product strategy and execution.
A Day in the Life
- Work closely with the Life Sciences Group Product Manager across Life Sciences product strategy, product development, product operations, and go-to-market priorities
- Drive product strategy efforts, including defining new solutions based on product-market fit, performing market analyses, refining product use cases, characterizing user personas, evaluating the Life Sciences healthcare tech competitive landscape, and defining Innovaccer’s sources of competitive differentiation
- Spearhead product development, especially for early stage concepts-- this will include designing high-fidelity product wireframes, gathering market input to assess and refine product-market fit, and collaborating with application and platform product owners on product development sprints
- Holistically support top priorities in product operations, such as internal problem solving sessions, leadership review meetings, joint product and go-to-market (GTM) sessions, and product demo refinement efforts
- Closely engage the Life Sciences GTM team (sales and marketing) in support of GTM efforts, including preparing sales pitches, facilitating internal sales enablement activities, supporting upsell and cross-sell opportunities, and attending critical customer meetings and industry conferences (visa permitting)
What You Need
- Balance of business strategy vision and operational mindset to drive execution; can drive an idea through strategic evaluation, product identification, product development and go to market execution
- Demonstrated success working with abstract ideas and intangible variables
- Analytical strong to drive problem solving on company priorities, and innovate on ideas and approaches
- Collaborative and adaptable in approach-- startup environment requires dynamic thinking
- Self-driven individual who enjoys working as part of a high-performing, enthusiastic team
- Working knowledge of Life Sciences market
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of experience in management consulting
- Experience in product management and/or product analytics
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.