What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
This is a senior and highly visible role within the GTM organization reporting directly to the VP, GTM Ops. This role is a hybrid of sales operations, sales planning and analytics and combines strategic thinking with being comfortable with hands-on work on project deliverables and data analysis, and it requires a depth of experience in high growth SaaS markets. You will be responsible for the roadmap, and ongoing development of processes, tools and resources to drive efficiency and productivity across our sales organization. In short, we are looking for a highly experienced or a highly smart candidate who is data driven and analytical in thought process to help scale our sales teams.
A Day in the Life
- Direct the development and continuous improvement of core sales processes, operational policies and procedures to ensure operational efficiency and boost sales productivity, in collaboration with key stakeholders (including sales, marketing, customer success, finance, IT).
- Own the forecasting process at rep, territory, market, and solution category level for all markets.
- Develop, manage and improve key metrics and performance reporting (including the sales forecast) across sales and the wider go-to-market organization to measure sales and business performance and develop actionable insights to improve performance.
- Own the Sales Planning process, including capacity planning, revenue plan, account coverage, account and territory design, quota setting, win/loss program, and comp design (in conjunction with finance and Corp Dev teams)
- Act as a SPOC and business owner of all sales analytics requirements, and to perform sales analytics such as Sales Effectiveness, Rep Participation, Performance Tracking, White space analysis, Propensity to buy..
- Own the operationalization of sales motions across GTM organizations.
- Partner with Growth Strategy, Sales Leadership, Company Leadership, Growth Enablement teams to identify inefficiencies in systems and build systems, resources, and processes to automate.
- Establish strong relationships with the sales organization to understand their needs and perspective and serve as their trusted advisor and operations leader
- Build executive presentations, crafting the messages of GTM Ops Leadership.
What You Need
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations, planning and strategy at a high-growth SaaS company; previous sales or sales management experience a plus.
- Proficient in data, including modeling and analysis (Excel, Google Sheets) and reporting of results (charts, slides, reports and dashboards)
- Proficiency in BI tools (PowerBI preferred).
- Proficiency in a Project Management tool such as Asana is a big plus.
- Experience with SQL, Python, R (or similar analytical packages) highly recommended
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of SaaS business models and B2B channel structures
- MBA degree strongly preferred
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.