In this role, your goal is to drive product adoption across our existing user base as well as activate end user engagement to help create a community and ecosystem of Innovaccer users. This will involve a combination of strategic alignment and creative implementation in collaboration with your manager, customer success managers, product representatives, and various marketing channels.
● Create a systematic, process-driven approach to user outreach and relationship Management.
● Create user onboarding and engagement journeys to retain users through automated triggers, email marketing in-app campaigns, videos, blogs etc.
● Work with cross-functional teams including Customer Success and Product Management to develop user engagement strategies.
● Improve product adoption and usage via user engagement channels like rewards, newsletters, foundational training or social events.
● Provide visibility of outcomes to leadership via precise documentation and visual reporting.
● Minimum 4 years of corporate work experience
● Strong execution and collaboration skills
● Experience with product marketing/ end user engagement a B2B SaaS based setup
● Natural business acumen for developing marketing strategies
● Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
● MBA in Business, Marketing, or other related discipline
● Exposure to B2B SaaS/ Healthcare products in US markets will be an added advantage
● Excellent project management skills with a structured approach.
● Customer/User oriented approach to problem solving
● Industry-focused Certiﬁcations: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certiﬁed by the best in the world.
● Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
● Health Beneﬁts: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
● Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
● Pet-friendly ofﬁce and open ﬂoor plan. No mundane cubicles.