We are looking for a Manager - Data Management, to lead our data management & enrichment workﬂows, ensuring data accuracy and streamline Data Operations across Marketing & Sales. You will work closely with Marketing teams to understand data requirements and design strategies, workstreams, and execution plans to meet and exceed stakeholder needs. You will be responsible for handling the end-to-end ﬂow of the outreach data of key target markets; Life Science, Value-Based Care, Payer, Provider Digital Transformation & Employer.
You’ll be working closely with the Operations Team, Marketing Managers & Lead Generation team. The oversight and coordination aspects of the role give it a unique left-to-right view across the business.
● Efﬁciently manage projects and ensure timely execution of CRM data quality workﬂows such as de-duplication, standardization, data research, data enrichment, data hierarchy updates, etc., to ensure accuracy, completeness, uniqueness, and reliability of HubSpot/Salesforce data quality. Maintaining and monitoring multiple databases.
● Create Connections with Third-Party Data Sources as needed
● Developing and managing database marketing programs.
● Extracting data, performing analyses, and creating reports.
● Monitoring and optimizing campaign efﬁciency. Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns and thereby help the teams in improving the Bounce Rate, Click and Open rate.
● Working closely with the Marketing and Sales team to manage DNDs ( DO Not Disturb) contacts effectively.
● Collaborating with cross-functional teams to coordinate database marketing initiatives and manage data integration.
● Liaising with vendors for database-related matters, as required.
● Execute changes to master data (e.g. customer, vendor, materials, etc.) as approved by the business
● Ensure data quality, compliance, and consistency of master data across business systems
● Enrich existing internal databases as well as build new Database & capabilities for intelligent outreach across businesses
● Creating a data augmentation road map to constantly enrich customer intelligence for sharper CRM interventions.
● Create a single uniﬁed database across businesses& functions.
● Automating how the data is extracted/collected from different sources and is stored in the database.
● Serve as the primary point of contact for the prospect database, identifying opportunities to improve data management and thus marketing systems.
● Strong Understanding of Email Marketing tools including YAMM, HubSpot.
● Think Strategically and assist in our data strategy and grow our information technology products/infrastructure
● Data Management (Data Back-up, Extract, Import, Update, Delete, etc.)
● B.Tech/MBA in a quantitative discipline from a Top Tier School
● 3-4 years experience in Marketing/CRM operations with a strong understanding of data quality processes, workﬂows, and CRM fusions tools.
● Strong data analysis skills with experience in analyzing huge volumes of data (millions of records) and proven ability to solve problems creatively
● Strong communication and proven experience in team management
● Strong understanding of CRM mainly HubSpot. Knowing Salesforce is a plus.
● Should have an Intermediate/advanced understanding of HealthCare data and work experiences on data sources like Deﬁnitive and ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
● Assist business process specialists in deﬁning standard operating procedures, process ﬂows, and related documentation
● Industry-focused Certiﬁcations: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certiﬁed by the best in the world.
● Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
● Health Beneﬁts: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
● Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
● Pet-friendly ofﬁce and open ﬂoor plan. No mundane cubicles.