We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We are looking for a Director/Senior Director - Growth Strategy, for the Life Science market segment. This is a key leadership role within the Growth Strategy team at Innovaccer. The Growth Strategy team focuses on 4 key areas:
- collaboration with the sales and partnership teams team to define our strategy and approach to win Innovaccer’s largest and most complex deals
- define and execute the strategies to drive exponential growth for the organization
- collaboration with the customer success team to structure and execute our expansion strategy at existing customers, and
- design the operational structures and playbooks to enable rapid scale of the “Go To Market” organization.
The Director/Senior Director for Growth Strategy will lead these areas for the Life Sciences market across multiple regions. . You will be formulating business strategies, defining custom solutions and partnering with the sales team to drive higher sales conversion and faster deal closures. You will be working closely with the Regional Sales, Marketing and Product team to increase the market share in the region. While the primary focus will be on the Life Sciences market, you will also be expected to provide growth strategy support to other market segments on an as needed basis. The variable compensation for this position will be aligned to the revenue target of Region.
A Day in the Life at Innovaccer
- Drive large and complex high priority deals. Quickly develop a deep understanding of a client's problems at an executive level; work collaboratively with product, sales, marketing and external partners to design solutions. Drive analytics and research, and lead development of a pitch deck; develop Business cases/ROI to support deal progression/closure.
- Architect and execute on overall growth strategy to drive exponential growth for the organization
- Lead clinical and technical workflow / operations and business growth conversations for the assigned accounts.
- Have discussions about Innovaccer solutions with clients using a consultative approach to drive deals forward.
- Be the face of Innovaccer to the customer executives on our most critical deals
- Bring “the best of Innovaccer” to every customer discussion. Coordinate end-to-end what’s needed for those deals - all Content/Collateral Building - PPT's, Proposals, Nurture Materials etc.
- Take ownership of internal follow-ups associated with assigned deals. Collaborate with other Innovaccer teams such as product, implementation, delivery, and colleagues from SME to develop engaging proposals, presentations and RFP responses.
- Collaborate with product teams to have Invisions / demo site updated for sales demos, where needed.
What You Need
- 8 years of experience in Life Sciences consulting with a top tier consulting firm or major life sciences company
- Deep Life Sciences experience.
- Experience with data warehouse, cloud data platforms, and the challenges and solutions that can be provided through these solutions applied in the life sciences industry. Experience in real world evidence, clinical research, commercial applications in pharma a major benefit
- Deep business acumen as it relates to the evolving Healthcare market and the impact of those changes on existing healthcare organizations.
- Self starter, Should be able to apply critical thinking in fast moving environments without relying on documented steps.
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Adept at orchestrating and working with cross-functionally to meet aggressive deadlines while maintaining professionalism and poise.
- Exceptional client-facing and presentation skills. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Expert at presenting ideas using slides.
- Experience working directly with C-suite executives in a way that creates confidence and credibility.
- Experience in software and technology sales is a plus.
- Willing to travel ; note we do not anticipate any travel for the next 6 months given the ongoing pandemic
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- US Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Consulting Experience
- Stakeholder Management
- Sales solution
- Understanding / interest in technology, data platforms, cloud, digital transformation
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.