What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
Innovaccer, Inc. is a leading San Francisco-based healthcare technology company committed to making a powerful and enduring difference in the way care is delivered. The company leverages artificial intelligence and analytics to automate routine workflows and reduce manual overhead to facilitate more person-centered care. Its KLAS-recognized products have been deployed all over the U.S. across more than 1,000 locations, enabling more than 25,000 providers to transform care delivery and work collaboratively with payers and other healthcare stakeholders. Innovaccer’s FHIR®-Enabled Data Activation Platform has been successfully implemented with healthcare institutions, private health plans, employers, life sciences organizations, and government entities. By using the connected care framework, Innovaccer has unified more than 3.8 million patient records and generated more than $600M in savings. Beyond San Francisco, CA, Innovaccer has offices in Dallas, TX as well as Noida, India.
At Innovaccer, we strive to take moonshots and make our customers heroes. We focus on the best ideas and have an agile culture that enables us to rapidly test and learn and then scale only what drives exponential value.
You can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
The Solution Architect plays a pivotal role in providing guidance on data strategy, platform positioning, and digital transformation vision for our clients. The Solution Architect provides architecture frameworks and visuals and custom solution guidance to enable the right solution for the customers. The Solution Architect will also work with the product on developing the platform roadmap. Your work will focus on 3 key areas:
- Define and execute the strategies to drive exponential growth for the organization .
- Collaboration with the product engineering team to structure and execute the strategic product roadmap
- Define the solution architecture to address a customer’s need, adapting Innovaccer solutions to the client’s environment
A Day in the Life
- Drive large and complex high priority technology/platform assignments. Quickly develop a solution on the client's pain points, layout architecture diagrams, and map data needs and strategy; work collaboratively with the product, sales, marketing, and external partners to design solutions.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to define requirements, deliverables, and set and manage expectations
- Design data lake architecture for major Provider, Payer, and Pharmaceutical customers
- Conduct As-Is and target state analysis to recommend the best solutions
- Support Clinical workflow/operations (most important) and Business (second most important) conversations for assigned accounts.
- Demonstrate Innovaccer products and architecture, have discussions about Innovaccer solutions with clients
- Be the technology face of Innovaccer to the customer
- Collaborate with other Innovaccer teams such as product, implementation, delivery, and colleagues
What You Need
- Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a top school
- 12+ years of experience in Solution Architecture and/or Program Management
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies, databases, and BI tools
- Deep business and technology acumen as it relates to the evolving Healthcare market and the impact of those changes on existing healthcare organizations.
- Ability to apply critical thinking in fast-moving environments without relying on documented steps.
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Adept at working cross-functionally to meet aggressive deadlines while maintaining professionalism and poise.
- Exceptional client-facing and presentation skills. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Expert at presenting ideas using slides.
- Ability to write to, and speak with C-suite executives in a way that creates confidence and credibility - to be seen as very worthy of their time and attention.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Solution Architecture & Engineering
- AWS and Azure knowledge including Data Lake
- Stakeholder Management
- Sales solution
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.