We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We are looking for Director - Customer Engineering to join the Customer Engineering team. You will be largely responsible for leading and supervising a team of Data Analysts as they develop, test, modify and create solutions to technical problems. You are expected to understand the business requirements, partner products, services, and integrate the same with our platforms, products, and features. You will be involved in building up infrastructure to enable run businesses (of our Enterprise customers) more efficiently. You will work closely with Partners, Professional Services, Analytics, and other Engineering groups for defining, designing, and delivering solutions. You will own and drive technical projects and provide leadership for a group of Engineers in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
A Day in the Life
- Inspire, lead and grow a team of Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Quality Analyst, & Customer Engineering, Managers
- Manage the growth for the region, collaborate with peers in the product, sales, and customer success to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Manage regional portfolio for project delivery, supervise and lead customer engineering managers, engineers, scientists, and quality analysts
- Lead the regional portfolio vision, strategy, and execution
- Direct and coordinate design, build, production, operations, quality assurance, and maintenance
- Implements and tracks project implementation timelines
- Negotiate product roadmap /feature sets with the product and engineering teams
- Manage, negotiate and resolve implementation risks effectively
- Leader and team player – setting example for customer engineering managers, lead data analysts and others to follow
- Drive product adoption across the customer base
- Create an open, transparent, accountable and collaborative team environment
What You Need
- Strong technical background including database (ETL) and business intelligence (BI/DWH) skills
- Experience with delivering medium and large integration and analytics project
- Experience working with cross-functional teams from IT, software engineering and business domains
- Should have a minimum of 10 Years of experience
- Must be able to navigate thru competing for/shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
- Project, vendor, people, stakeholder coordination and strong communication skills are a must
- Hands-on experience in extracting data using SQL, NoSQL, Python
- Proficiency in SQL and analytics/reporting/data visualisation tools
- Understanding of REST APIs, Web services, service-oriented architectures
- Challenges and benefits of data extraction in In-Premise and Cloud deployments
- Good experience into Project Delivery
- US Healthcare Domain Experience will be plus
- Good into Agile Methodology
- Program Management
- Scrum Master certified
- Expectation Management
- Solutioning and maintaining production environment for the customer, Data warehousing, Business intelligence, and Data Analytics.
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognise and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, up-skill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.