What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We at Innovaccer are looking for a DevOps Architect who is a hands-on subject matter expert responsible for the overall system design of many components , can lead the technical implementation of multiple initiatives and apply engineering principles to large scale public cloud systems. The candidate will have demonstrable experience managing or developing multi-tenant SaaS systems, well versed in a large number of technologies and welcome new tools and techniques. The DevOps Architect works in conjunction with fellow developers, architects, and engineering leaders to develop the best possible solution. If you have managed deployment at scale with Azure, AWS, or GCP, we’d love to speak with you!
This role requires excellent architecture and a dev-ops mindset in software development, operations, and site reliability engineering.
A Day in the Life
- Lead work with the development teams to design scalable, robust systems using cloud architecture
- Design automation using industry tools (like Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Helm, etc) to deploy hundreds of different services
- Ensure a high degree of availability across all of our service offerings
- Identify bottlenecks and problems throughout the infrastructure
- Lead projects/technical initiatives and architectural/technical service improvements
- Evaluating various cloud platforms as well as the services within those platforms
- Handling scaling challenges in infrastructure and code.
- Dive deep to resolve problems at their root and troubleshoot services related to infra or data stack in our AWS/Azure/Google cloud infrastructure.
- Responsible for the Infrastructure maintenance, availability, performance & cost reduction.
- Develop software tools to give insights into costs & utilization patterns.
- Enhance and maintain our monitoring infrastructure.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Mentor members of the team
What You Need
- Work in a fast-paced environment with the agility to change directions as per business needs.
- Strong work ethic and personal drive to learn and continuously improve yourself, and the systems you own
- Applied knowledge of working and communicating with a globally distributed team
- Demonstrated competency PaaS, IaaS, CaaS and SaaS
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure or GCP offerings
- Demonstrated competency in CI/CD best practices and toolsets.
- Experience with the technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Python, Linux, Ansible, Terraform, Vault, Helm, istio etc..)
- Experience with performance log analysis and tracing tools such as Prometheus , Jaeger, NewRelic and DataDog
- Excellent Linux and troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or higher