What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
Looking for a highly motivated and experienced professional to build the Deal Desk function at Innovaccer from ground up. Our company has seen a massive growth over the past few years, and the GTM team has scaled accordingly. Initially, it will be an individual contributor role, with the opportunity to build the team as the business scale. You would be looked upon as a true value-add partner and considered a business liaison to the sales organization for most deals, including complex and non-standard deals. You will provide thought leadership to develop innovative deal structures, manage risk within the contractual terms and structure and educate the sales team on our latest product bundles and offerings. As business evolves, you will be exposed to complex pricing and packaging models. You will also set rules of engagement to own the contractual process and bring efficiency while shortening the sales cycle, especially the contracting process.
A Day in the Life
- Apply accounting principles to build Pricing Quotes, and Investment plans for our customers by monitoring the deal queue, ensuring that revenue recognition will be most optimized for the company.
- Drive best practices to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness via deal reviews, early checkpoint and enforcement of standard business practices and policies, including SLA.
- Actively drive the contracting process and manage redlines by acting as a liaison between sales, legal, product, finance, leadership, partner, customer success, and implementation team.
- Collaborate regularly with the legal team and Director of Pricing on setting up policies and procedures for higher efficiency gains.
- Serve as an escalation point and provide approvals to help move deals forward
- Participate and validate the forecast process and help in ensuring adherence to close plans with the sales teams.
- Nurture internal relationships with all levels of the sales organization
What You Need
- Analytical, Numbers driven, Energetic, driven and self starter attitude.
- Excellent Communication Skills and Work Ethic.
- 7+ years of experience in Deal Desk, or Pricing Strategy
- Proficient in data, including modeling and analysis (Excel, Google Sheets) and reporting of results (charts, slides, reports and documents)
- Experience working with long sales cycles and complex contracting processes.
- Knowledge of SaaS business models and B2B channel structures
- MBA degree strongly preferred
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.