We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We at Innovaccer are looking for a Director-Customer Success Strategy & Operations to improve the efficiency and productivity of our vertical. we’re searching for a candidate to work closely with our executive team. From day one, the Director of CS Operations will have an immediate impact on our productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives, developing systems and practices, overseeing program management and communicating objectives between departments.The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a strategic operations, business operations and/or services product management role, with a preferential focus/knowledge of Customer Success
A Day in the Life
- Work with the company's senior and executive leadership, including the Chief Customer Officer, VP of Customer Engineering and VP of Customer Success to define, launch and drive strategic and operational CS initiatives.
- Identify and structure key strategic projects/initiatives to solve complex business challenges by working with business stakeholders across the organization, managing communications, overseeing strategic programs, and leading cross-functional groups to synthesize feedback and deliver on objectives.
- Identify gaps and propose changes to existing policy, systems and process frameworks; develop scalable solutions and work to manage risks across the organization and develop best practices and playbooks.
- Own and drive programs around CS systems and tools (JIRA, HubSpot , MixPanel and other possible systems of engagement).
- Execute and support value engineering to constantly provide tangible value to customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders in developing market and competitive intelligence, establishing tools and systems, key organizational metrics, and architecting and executing other operationally strategic projects.
- Build out and manage a small team of smart, driven (high IQ and EQ) business operations & program management professionals who will support the customer success org towards the above responsibilities.
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with Business Heads and executives on special projects
What You Need
- 6 - 12 years of experience in Business Operations, Customer Success or Corporate Strategy (or a combination thereof)
- Managed a team of business graduates.
- MBA or graduate degree from a top university
- Experience with Project Management/ Program Management
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations management
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.