We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We at Innovaccer are looking for Director – Product Design to build the most amazing product experience. While technology that once promised to simplify patient care solved some of the hardest problems in Healthcare, it nearly failed to model the humane nature and flexibility of the care delivery system. At Innovaccer, we believe that good design should not come between care teams and their work. It should rather help them be productive, and build deeper relationships with their patients. You’ll help craft not just our products, but our people and the way we design and build. On a typical day, you’ll give feedback in design critiques, coach your team through challenges, make strategic decisions with your peers in Product and Engineering, and interview applicants to join our team.
A Day in the Life
- Shape and communicate a long-term design strategy and vision.
- Lead the design process — from problem definition to design implementation.
- Help designers focus on the user and make sure we’re solving the right problems with the best solutions.
- Guide products towards solutions that are unquestionably simple, intuitive, and “just work” for our users
- Work closely with design leadership to ensure a cohesive user experience across all products
- Partner with product, engineering, and research to ensure projects are well-defined, high impact, and successfully executed
- Manage and coach Product Designers and Product Design Managers
- Grow the design team by attracting and hiring new talent
What You Need
- 8+ years of professional experience managing a product design team
- A portfolio of relevant design work, executed either by yourself or a team that you led, that conveys an ability to ship successful products that people love
- Experience defining and implementing design processes for B2B products
- Experience working with engineers and product managers to drive strategy, vision, and execution
- Experience attracting and hiring design talent
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Comfortable juggling a wide range of responsibilities at the same time
- A roll up your sleeves attitude
- Design Strategy and Vision
- Design Process
- Talent Attraction