What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We at Innovaccer are looking for Director – Product Design to build the most amazing product experience. While technology that once promised to simplify patient care solved some of the hardest problems in Healthcare, it nearly failed to model the humane nature and flexibility of the care delivery system. At Innovaccer, we believe that good design should not come between care teams and their work. It should rather help them be productive, and build deeper relationships with their patients. You’ll help craft not just our products, but our people and the way we design and build. On a typical day, you’ll give feedback in design critiques, coach your team through challenges, make strategic decisions with your peers in Product and Engineering, and interview applicants to join our team.
A Day in the Life
- Shape and communicate a long-term design strategy and vision.
- Lead the design process — from problem definition to design implementation.
- Help designers focus on the user and make sure we’re solving the right problems with the best solutions.
- Guide products towards solutions that are unquestionably simple, intuitive, and “just work” for our users
- Work closely with design leadership to ensure a cohesive user experience across all products
- Partner with product, engineering, and research to ensure projects are well-defined, high impact, and successfully executed
- Manage and coach Product Designers and Product Design Managers
- Grow the design team by attracting and hiring new talent
What You Need
- 8+ years of professional experience managing a product design team
- A portfolio of relevant design work, executed either by yourself or a team that you led, that conveys an ability to ship successful products that people love
- Experience defining and implementing design processes for B2B products
- Experience working with engineers and product managers to drive strategy, vision, and execution
- Experience attracting and hiring design talent
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Comfortable juggling a wide range of responsibilities at the same time
- A roll up your sleeves attitude
- Design Strategy and Vision
- Design Process
- Talent Attraction