What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We are looking for Senior Financial Analyst to join the Finance team. You will work with Innovaccer’s Finance team and you will be responsible for keeping track of a company’s financial plan, analyzing the company’s performance, contribute to shaping the strategic planning of the company.
A Day in the Life
- Preparing monthly MIS.
- Preparation of monthly business review, operations review presentations.
- Analyze business trends and provide insights to management.
- Analysis of margins P&L at customer and product technology level.
- Supporting the month end process
- Increase efficiency by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Continually work to towards building automation in the reporting process
- Tracking the key financial and business metrics
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.
- Assisting business finance team in budget and Planning.
What You Need
- 5+ years of experience preferably in ITes,consulting &Tech start-ups.
- CA/CFA/ MBA or equivalent
- Strong excel skills
- Multitask oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work.
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moon-shots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles
Innovaccer, Inc. is a leading San Francisco-based healthcare technology company committed to making a powerful and enduring difference in the way care is delivered. The company leverages artificial intelligence and analytics to automate routine workflows and reduce manual overhead to facilitate more person-centered care. Its KLAS-recognized products have been deployed all over the U.S. across more than 1,000 locations, enabling more than 37,000 providers to transform care delivery and work collaboratively with payers. Innovaccer’s FHIR-enabled Data Activation Platform has been successfully implemented with healthcare institutions, private health plans, and government organizations. By using the connected care framework, Innovaccer has unified records for more than 24 million members and generated more than $600M in savings. For more information, please visit innovaccer.com.