What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
Looking for an experienced and high-energy Business Development Executive to drive Innovaccer’s transformational deal opportunities. The primary function of this role is to originate, leverage relationships and negotiate business relationships at an Executive level.
The successful candidate will be an experienced healthcare executive who is a self starter, passionate, creative and well prepared with a demonstrated track record of driving transformational business deals.
A Day in the Life
- Originate and structure large complex deals with atypical customers across a variety of market segments
- Engage with multiple stakeholders across the executive team and potential partners
- Partner closely with Innovaccer leadership to create bespoke opportunities for growth
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value proposition and solutions
- Involvement in organic and inorganic business growth
- Drive thinking to understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Negotiate and close complicated contractual agreements with multiple decision makers
- Work closely with colleagues on cross-market opportunities and other internal teams
What You Need
- Incredible self starter - ability to work independently in a fast-paced, high intensity environment
- High business acumen and deal making experience
- Strong understanding of the healthcare market, ideally with a technical background
- Background in Investment Banking or Corporate Development, having had experience structuring complicated deals
- 10+ years’ experience in healthcare data and analytics, data platform services, SaaS, and/or digital health solutions to the healthcare industry
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.