What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
The technology that once promised to simplify patient care has brought more issues than anyone ever anticipated. At Innovaccer, we defeat this beast by making full use of all the data Healthcare has worked so hard to collect, and replacing long-standing problems with ideal solutions.
Data is our bread and butter for innovation. We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who understands healthcare data and can leverage the data to build algorithms to personalize treatments based on the clinical and behavioral history of patients. We are looking for a superstar who will define and build the next generation of predictive analytics tools in healthcare.
A Day in the Life
- Design and lead the development of various artificial intelligence initiatives to help improve health and wellness of patients
- Work with the business leaders and customers to understand their pain-points and build large-scale solutions for them.
- Define technical architecture to productize Innovaccer’s machine-learning algorithms and take them to market with partnerships with different organizations
- Work with our data platform and applications team to help them successfully integrate the data science capability or algorithms in their product/workflows.
- Work with customers and BI experts to build out reports and dashboards that are most useful to customers
- Work with development teams to build tools for repeatable data tasks that will accelerate and automate development cycle.
- Define and execute on the roadmap
What You Need
- Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant fields (PhD Preferred)
- 5 years of experience in Data Science (healthcare experience will be a plus)
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Strong hands-on experience in Python
- Experience in Deep Learning Frameworks like Keras, TensorFlow
- Experience with Sequence Models
- Experience in NLP libraries like spaCy, NLTK, StanfordNLP
- Experience in developing and deploying production ready models
- Possess a customer-focused attitude through conversations and documentation
- Coordinate management activities with others on the team
- Hands-on ability to set up reporting tools and build reports and ad hoc functionality
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.