We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
The Digital Health Category Leader will focus on a greenfield customer segment of Digital Health Companies to build, grow and scale a team of Sales Directors. You will be responsible for being a player coach for the team and build a team of high performers who own the growth targets for the Innovaccer Health Cloud. This role creates the strategy, execution, and overall success of taking the Innovaccer Health Cloud Platform to a new set of buyers and users. The target market will be innovative and forward thinking Digital Health Companies who have their own software solutions and products, however might have inherent data quality, integration challenges. You will be responsible for pitching, driving the need for the Innovaccer Health Cloud which includes data as a service, analytics as a service, API’s, and other developer oriented building blocks from Innovaccer to the targets. This is a very solution oriented sales approach which will require creative thinking and a technical orientation. Will also require an iterative mindset to enhance the offering and value message as we learn more.
What You Need
- Proven experience and know how of going from 0 to 1
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Builder Mindset
- Experience in other high growth technology companies is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree preferred
- Healthcare sales experience; and managing a field sales team
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a field sales team to hit their sales goals
- Experience and deep understanding of Digital Health Space
- Willingness to travel
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.