We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
The technology that once promised to simplify patient care has brought more issues than anyone ever anticipated. At Innovaccer, we defeat this beast by making full use of all the data Healthcare has worked so hard to collect, and replacing long-standing problems with ideal solutions.
Data is our bread and butter for innovation. We are looking for a Lead Data Analyst within our Population Health Analytics vertical, who will lead the risk management or cost/utilization management scrum teams. We are looking for folks who have previously worked in population
health management specifically in doing risk adjustment or analyzing claims for cost/utilization management for payer or providers customers in the US.
The Things You'll Be Doing
- Owning the strategy and roadmap for the clinical risk analytics and claim analytics to help us build the #1 healthcare analytics platform in the world.
- Working with the customers and project implementation teams to ensure 100% analytical accuracy as compared to payer reports.
- Working with customers and BI experts to build out reports and dashboards that are most useful to customers to increase dashboard WAU and user-satisfaction score
- Defining and tracking metrics to ensure 100% adherence to the core development processes.
- Work with development teams to build tools for repeatable data tasks that will accelerate and automate development cycle, thus bringing higher efficiencies.
- Coordinating with the product teams for platform requirements as well as embedding output of analytical algorithms across applications.
What Lands You This Role?
- 6+ years of experience in data analytics, with 4+ years of experience in population health analytics and US healthcare
- Previous experience with building risk management solutions or doing claim analytics for providers/payers
- Hands-on expertise in SQL and Python is a must-have
- Possess a customer-focused attitude through conversations and documentation
- Coordinate management activities with others on the team
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Hands-on ability to set up reporting tools and build reports and ad hoc functionality
- Should be a very data driven person with loads of curiosity and willingness to ask questions from the data
What Do We Offer?
- An ocean full of opportunities; learn, experiment and implement
- We foster people who are willing to try new things every day and never be frightened to fail
- Exceptional growth opportunities