What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We at Innovaccer are looking for a Director-Demand Generation who’ll work hand in hand with Market Leaders, as well as the upper management of the organization to drive lead generation programs, processes, and systems.
Working closely with other teams within the marketing your role will be to execute our enterprise demand generation strategy along with building, implementing, and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns.
You’ll be working closely with the Operations, Database, Marketing Managers, Sales & Content team. The oversight and coordination aspects of the role give it a unique left-to-right view across the business.
A Day in the Life
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of Innovaccer customers, products, and the buyer’s journey.
- Own the complete lead generation & management process from lead capture to follow-up and tracking them through the entire sales cycle.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Team and obtain feedback on the quality of MQLs generated from marketing campaigns and build programs that support sales enablement.
- Track full-funnel lead metrics and provide recommendations, program and campaign investments based on conversion rates.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to leadership.
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion and ensure proper messaging, timing, and execution of one-off and ongoing campaigns across email and web personalization.
- Use the latest in account-based marketing technology to run multi-channel campaigns targeting Innovaccer’s largest customers.
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnels at the right time.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workﬂows.
What You Need
- 10-15 years of experience in implementing enterprise lead generation programs and processes.
- MBA/Bachelors from Tier I college in Business, Marketing, or other related discipline
- Strong technical aptitude, fantastic management skills with a great track record of working across sales, marketing and technology teams.
- Knowledge of Sales funnel and pipeline structure.
- Proactive, decisive, independent thinker and should be good into industry research.
- Solution-oriented approach with proven ability producing technically accurate, high-quality results.
- Must be skilled in content creation
- Experience creating task-based and process ﬂow documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with marketing science.
- Team Management
- Email Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Stakeholder management
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.