What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We are looking for a talented Brand Designer to undertake marketing design projects for the benefit of our company. The ideal candidate will be passionate about visual design and will have an abundance of skills and thought processes for creating strong visuals. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of concepts and creative ideas to promote our campaigns and strategic initiatives to explore new trends.
The goal is to understand creative briefs from managers and transform them into design ideas /concepts and develop innovative designs for internal documents, emailers and illustrations as well as support any communication collaterals/ branding initiatives.
A Day in the Life
- Hands on artwork creation for brochures, documents, e-marketing campaigns, decks and other marketing collateral and preparing artwork for print where necessary.
- Effectively manage multiple briefs at a time, prioritizing where necessary and providing updates where relevant.
- Work with sales and other internal departments to understand their needs.
- Work together as the whole Marketing Team to understand what creatives perform better based on the data and brainstorm on the next creative concepts and ideas to be produced
- Transfer key marketing initiatives into high-quality consumer facing visuals
- Constantly think outside of the box to inspire change with new testing ideas
What You Need
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree preferably in Graphic Design, Animation and other related departments
- At least 1-year work experience
- Passionate about global design trends and bringing fresh ideas to projects and the team
- Proven portfolio of projects
- Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and Sketch
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated and positive attitude
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.