What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We at Innovaccer are looking for a Director Project Management who will oversee business projects and ensure that they are completed on time and . They also ensure all team members uphold the company's standards throughout each project's development and execution
From day one, as a Director Project Management, you will have an immediate impact on our productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives, liaising with the customer and overseeing the Project team and function. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in leading project management and PMO with SAAS organizations in the past, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration. You will be responsible for the development and management of the project management organization and implementation, governance and communication strategies/processes for the multi-million dollar healthcare technology implementations at our customers. It is a central strategic role where this senior leader will work directly with the Innovaccer executive leadership as well as our customers.
Strategizing the plan of implementation and communication with the customer. Build Programs and Playbooks for streamlining the customer onboarding & implementation process. Identifying bottlenecks in current processes and plan for effective resolution. Build KPIs and OKRs for reporting at various levels for both Innovaccer and the customer
A Day in the Life
- People Management - Grow and manage the project management function - a team of Project Managers responsible for managing a certain number of accounts for implementation and customer engagement
- Change Management - Manage significant changes in requirement/scope/personal as well as customer’s process or skill changes to fully utilize Innovaccer products
- Develop & manage processes and playbooks for the project management function
- Instrument process efficiency measurements and reporting
- Responsible for the strategic and operations around project management tools and systems
- Project status reporting framework for internal and external stakeholders
- Works closely with the Company’s Customer Success, Customer Engineering, Sales and Product teams to manage a portfolio of customer implementations
What You Need
- 12+ years of experience in managing project and program management offices in SAAS based organizations with 6+ years of experience as a people manager
- Top-notch problem-Solving skills
- Experience in expectation management in long term projects to ensure customer satisfaction
- Executive Management and good presentation and communication skills
- Good Documentation Skills, experience in project management tools
- Six Sigma, PMP/PMI certified
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.