What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We at Innovaccer are looking for a high caliber leader to join us as the Director of Marketing in India. You will work hand in hand with the Head of Marketing as well as the company leadership to provide strategic leadership, direction and execution in an effort to grow the sales and Marketing revenue pipelines. The ideal candidate will lead a team of inspiring Marketing Managers and partner with the Marketing and Company Leadership team to drive sound decisions, strategic planning and marketing initiatives. You will be responsible for expanding and managing Marketing and Business Development teams across India.
You will direct Innovaccer’s end-to-end business development and marketing efforts across four regions (East, West, South, Midwest) and evangelize Innovaccer’s presence across the US in 3 key segments, namely provider organizations, payer organizations, and life sciences organizations.
A Day in the Life
- Expanding and managing Marketing and Business Development teams in India
- Identifying and building strategic relationships, alliances, and partnerships with key healthcare organizations to boost the company’s revenue
- Performing in-depth market analysis to identify current market trends and growth opportunities
- Managing end-to-end marketing processes for all opportunities
- Building relationships with industry councils, analyst organizations, and research firms, to get independent feedback on Innovaccer’s product suite and also establish the company as a leader in survey and market reports
- Determining financial requirements for marketing activities and presenting budget requests to the Executive Leadership team
- Reviewing and allocating workforce capabilities
- Set immediate and long-term goals for internal teams.
- Build, execute, and optimize marketing activities to drive engagement via conferences, workshops, online events, content marketing, account-based marketing and other field marketing activities
- Manage and develop a high performing team of marketers who can scale to support a fast growing business
- Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities
- Managing day-to-day operations of the Marketing team, including sales forecasting, pipeline management, and assessing overall lead generation processes
- Overseeing hiring and training of the Marketing team for increasing Innovaccer’s footprint across the US
What You Need
- 12+ Years of experience as a Marketing Leader in top B2B companies, with 7+ years of experience managing high-volume, motivated creative teams
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Excellent coaching abilities, and experience attracting and developing top-tier creative talent
- Experience with nurturing and leading multiple Marketing Teams
- MBA/Bachelors from Tier I college in Business, Marketing, or other related discipline
- Solution-oriented approach with proven ability producing technically accurate, high-quality results.
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.