What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We are looking for a Data Engineering Manager who will be largely responsible for leading and supervising a team of engineers as they develop, test, modify, and create solutions to technical problems. The role is with our Sustenance Engineering Team.
You are expected to understand the business requirements, partner products, services, and integrate the same with our platforms, products & features. You will be involved in building up infrastructure to help run businesses of our Enterprise customers more efficiently
A Day in the Life
- Supervise and lead engineers, scientists, and quality analysts
- Direct and coordinate production, operations, quality assurance, testing, and maintenance
- Work closely with partners, professional services, analytics and other engineering groups for defining, designing, and delivering solutions
- Write product requirement documents
- Own and drive technical projects and provide leadership to a group of engineers in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Implement and track development timelines
- Negotiate feature sets with the development leads and product teams
What You Need
- Technical Project Management, Stakeholder Management, and strong communication skills
- Experience with delivering small, medium and large integration and Data analytics projects
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in ETL, Data Warehousing/Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data visualization tools along with technical project management experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, from IT to software engineering to business domains
- Hands-on experience in extracting data using SQL, NoSQL and analyze it
- Familiarity with data inspection tools and creating mapping documents
- Basic experience with scripting (Shell, Perl, Python)
- Understanding of REST APIs, Web services, and service-oriented architectures
- Knowledge of challenges and benefits of data extraction in In-Premise and Cloud deployments
- Relevant experience in Project Good into Agile Methodology
- Technical Project Management Experience
- Good hands-on experience in Data warehousing, ETL tools.
- Business Intelligence and Data Visualization tools- Power BI
- Healthcare Expertise will be a bonus
- Stakeholder Management- Internal & external
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill, and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.