What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We at Innovaccer are looking for a high caliber leader to join us as the Associate Director of Marketing, Population Health Management (PHM). You will work hand in hand with the Director of Marketing, PHM as well as Marketing and cross-functional leaders to provide strategic leadership, direction and execution in an effort to grow the PHM Sales and Marketing revenue pipelines. The ideal candidate will lead, coach and motivate a team of marketing managers and partner with the PHM Marketing and Company Leadership team to drive sound decisions, strategic planning and marketing initiatives for the US PHM market.
You will direct Innovaccer’s end-to-end PHM marketing efforts to expand the company’s presence across the US Provider target market segments and geographies.
A Day in the Life
- Manage day-to-day operations of the PHM Marketing managers and teams, including campaign execution, content creation, market analysis, and overall lead generation processes
- Build, execute, and optimize PHM marketing activities to drive engagement via conferences, workshops, online events, content marketing, account-based marketing and other field marketing activities
- Oversee end-to-end PHM marketing processes for all opportunities across audiences and accounts
- Hire, train, and develop a high performing team of PHM marketers who can scale to support a fast growing business
- Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities
What You Need
- 8+ Years of experience as a B2B marketing leader at top SaaS / strategy, consulting firms (US Healthcare preferred) with min 5+ years of experience managing high-volume, motivated creative teams
- MBA from Tier I college in Business, Marketing, or other related disciplines ( Must have)
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Excellent coaching abilities, and experience attracting and developing top-tier creative talent
- Experience with nurturing and leading multiple Marketing Teams
- MBA/Bachelors from Tier I college in Business, Marketing, or other related discipline
- Solution-oriented approach with proven ability producing technically accurate, high-quality results.
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it is our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take Moon shots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office: and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.