What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So, don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull. What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other. The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We at Innovaccer are looking for Data Analyst to build the most amazing product experience. You’ll get to work with other engineers to build delightful feature experience to understand and solve our customer’s pain points
● To work end-to-end on integrating new data sources coming in from different projects into the Datashop platform.
● Data Acquisition: Analyse data from varied sources like databases, CSVs, XMLs and other formats and write SQL commands/scripts/code to bring it in
● Data Management: Handle incoming data, validate it to ensure usability, map it to platform specifications and perform verification on the same
● Platform ingestion: Get trained on and then build pipelines to import incoming data onto the Data Activation Platform
● Issue analysis and resolution: Own the process end-to-end and identify issues, resolve the same
● 1-5 years of experience with a start-up mentality and high willingness to learn
● SQL and good knowledge of databases
● MS Excel – advanced level
● An understanding of XML and XSL/HTML
● An understanding of SFTP, FTPS and other file transfer protocols
● Strong analytical ability and problem solving skill
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering.
● Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
● Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
● Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
● Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
● Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.