We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
Innovaccer is growing at an exponential rate, operating across 5 key markets within the US healthcare ecosystem: Value-based care providers , Fee-for-Service providers, Payers, Employers & Life Sciences. Each of these markets have solution categories where Innovaccer is constantly working on building category leadership.
In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for end-to-end marketing and business generation for one leading category within one of Innovaccer’s key markets and work with the Innovaccer leadership team and cross-functional leaders across sales, product, growth and inside sales teams to make us win in the category.
You will be responsible for understanding the market landscape, identifying your target audience and creating the strategic positioning, targeting plan and channel mix to meet your category’s pipeline target. You will be leading all new solution/product launches for your assigned category and clearly communicating the ‘why,’ ‘what’ and ‘when’ to the marketplace. You will also be responsible for developing market & competitive intelligence, value proposition & sales enablement materials for the category. You will work closely with the marketing, product and sales functions to build a robust launch and pipeline generation plan. This includes liaising with content marketing, PR, demand generation, digital marketing, and field marketing.
A Day in the Life
- Develop Go-To-Market strategy for your category and create the strategic blueprint to achieve category leadership and pipeline targets.
- Lead the solution launches and develop core positioning, buyer personas, messaging hierarchy and pitches for the identified target audience suited to your category
- Collaborate with Innovaccer Leadership team and cross-functional heads across sales, product, sales support and marketing functions to align strategies and provide full support in achieving category business goals
- Deepen our understanding of target category and relevant audiences through competitive and market intelligence
- Ideate and execute campaigns to generate awareness and interest for your respective solutions in the category
- Identify product needs and emerging trends for your category
What You Need
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in Strategy consulting, Healthcare consulting B2B/SaaS, IT software solution marketing.
- MBA/ PGDM from Tier I college in Business strategy, Marketing, or other related discipline
- Experience leading, or working with, a multi-faceted marketing organization.
- Must have natural business acumen in order to qualify an opportunity
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong execution and collaboration skills.
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it is our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take Moon shots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office: and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.