We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We at Innovaccer are looking for a Lead Quality Analyst to help streamline the quality processes aimed at delivering our solution and ensure we provide certified releases to our customers. The successful candidate needs to be obsessed with quality improvement, experienced, and highly committed to creating world-class test strategies, as well as capable of taking on a hands-on approach to implementing those strategies. Raise the bar on technical excellence, show thought leadership, and communicate well to different audiences. You are expected to understand the business requirements, partner products, services, and integrate the same into our automation frameworks as well.
A Day in the Life at Innovaccer:
- Responsible for the quality of delivery to customers and ensure we put out certified releases to customers
- Understand the Dashboarding workflows and establish processes to solve for scale and redundancy invalidation
- Act as a guide and mentor to the team of Quality Analysts
- To be able to establish a solid relationship with other stakeholders to understand the vision, requirements, and priorities of our business partners
- Set up processes to run Design, Development, and Execution of test strategies, test scenarios, and test plans for new components. Also, help root-cause issues working with development teams
- Understand requirements and review the Test Strategy/Plan and all other documents created by the QA team
- Develop plans, schedules, metrics, data needs, and scenarios for an end to end integration testing including areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability
- Maintaining and Report on important QA metrics periodically
- Maintain complete traceability of issues all the way from roadmap to production environments
- 8+ years in Quality Assurance of web-based software products (manual and automation)
- 6+ years working with Analytics and Dashboards and validation of corresponding workflows
- Must have experience in performing quality assurance testing -functional, performance (load, stress, reliability), and regression
- Experience with Agile development methodology (e.g. Scrum)
- Passion for testing with the "break it" mentality
- Aptitude for driving automation and reducing redundancy within quality processes.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Self-starter, curious, accountable, enjoys a healthy level of autonomy, strong work ethic, able to succeed in a fast-paced, high-intensity startup environment
- Extensive experience relaying technical and non-technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrated expert problem solving and analytical skills
- Excels at multitasking and managing multiple high-priority customer engagements at once
- Ability to assess complex client environments and workflows and arrive at integration solutions that will satisfy seamless experience between our platform and theirs
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly, motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science. Advanced degree in any of the areas above is a plus
What We Offer:
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office: and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.