We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We at Innovaccer are looking for a Senior Director HR Business Partner who will work collaboratively with senior leadership and stakeholders, delivering results that meet both the operational and strategic needs of your client groups. This role will develop and execute HR strategies and initiatives working closely with the Chief People Officer across various locations for our distributed workforce, help in building and transforming our talent, coach managers and leaders to hire and develop the best, and help business leaders with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention and employee experience, and organizational hygiene.
- Be a thought partner to the CPO to develop a plan for next phase of Innovaccer’ growth including organizational design, geographic planning, high performing team and execution at scale
- Work with relevant stakeholders to operationalise various people programs and strategies including performance management, compensation, talent development, employee engagement, and retention.
- Analyze trends and leverage data to develop people programs and influence change
- Collaborate with People teams to streamline and strengthen our distributed workforce models within India (owing to the recent remote/hybrid working model) across various cities
- Collaborate with L&D to advice Business Unit leadership on the development needs of their teams and functions
- Provide coaching/guidance on skill and professional development, career-pathing and leveling, change management, org design, and structural complexities that come with a dynamic tech company like ours
- Approach people matters with an eye toward compliance and reducing risks; help build and apply HR policies and manage employee relations issues
- Enhance our culture by identify specific behaviours that contribute to macro patterns and provide solutions on how to address them
- Build excellent working relationships across the business
- Lead the current team of People Partners to develop future leaders and inspire them to achieve moonshots and be role models of the company’s core values and principles
What You Need
- 15+ years of relevant HR experience; 5+ years as HR head preferably in the US based company
- Prior experience working in a high growth environment; technology/startup scaling experience
- MBA or Masters preferred
- Experience scaling and strengthening a company’s presence ideally across geographies and managing diverse senior stakeholders (including US)
- Solid desire & ability to build relationships, and make Innovaccer an employer of choice
- Proven expertise in process discipline; people/HR policies & procedures with a track record of prioritizing, defining, developing, and rolling out scalable HR solutions that address the needs of the business
- Reputation for integrity, dedicated work ethic, and desire for ownership & accountability
- Deep understanding of relevant employment laws of India
- Demonstrated experience and preference to using a data driven approach to decisions making
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills. Experience using and presenting data to make decisions
- Proven ability to diagnose issues and drive appropriate solutions with self-initiative
- Experience in driving organization change by building trust with stakeholders and people at large
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication to impact a change agenda in collaboration with the team to achieve broad companywide alignment
- High-quality document preparation; presentation and facilitation skills
- Adept at working independently; strong interpersonal skills to work across different functions to integrate HR and business strategies
- Ability to straddle the strategic goals and grassroot implementation for effective outcomes and adoption
- Project management experience, especially in managing cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Highly capable of working in a matrix oriented, multi-geographical setup
- High levels of EQ, high empathy as a leader
- Ability to handle ambiguity; reduce complexity and drive to outcomes without missing important detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities
- Work in an agile, pragmatic way with minimal structure
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously - oriented on results
- Comfortable with high volume workload, hands-on and not be afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Bias for action
- Strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- High level of energy, positive attitude and a great sense of humor!
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off to rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas and innovate at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.