We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We at Innovaccer are looking for a JIRA Administrator who can understand Customer Engineering team requirements - configuring and administering Jira & Confluence software, managing global settings including users and groups, roles, permissions, schemes, setting up projects, project permissions and administrators, visualize how it flows in the system and how it connects to team outcomes.
THE REALLY GREAT THINGS YOU’LL BE DOING
- Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams.
- Perform application and system administration tasks, including data backups and scheduled jobs.
- Engage in all reviews and releases which impacts JIRA users - like migration releases, Service desk upgrades, plugin integrations, etc. Take part in the user acceptance testing before any new enhancement or upgrades.
- Performing complex to simple workflow/field customizations in Jira as per the user requirement and guiding them on the workflow transitions and best practices.
- Maintain JIRA projects, workflows, permissions, and users while working in a JIRA 6.x & 7.x environment.
- Work with JIRA filters generate reports, dashboards.
- Manage / modify sprint boards.
- Improve JIRA security. Set access permissions for JIRA projects and Confluence spaces.
- Work with JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and JIRA administration.
- conducting Demos on the working of tools.
- As and when required - providing consulting and guidance to our clients in understanding the need of working with Atlassian products to improve the performance and optimization of the tools and user experience.
Atlassian product suite with focus on JIRA, Confluence, JQL (Jira Query Language), Jira Core and/or Jira Service Desk, and related products
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE4+ years experience as JIRA Administrator with experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, custom fields, permission schemes, and notification schemes required.
- 1-3 years’ hands-on experience working with the Atlassian product suite, with specific focus on JIRA as a Project/Application Administrator.
- Expert level Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA and Confluence.
- Thorough knowledge of JQL (Jira Query Language).
- Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA.
- Ability to construct Confluence pages and integrate JIRA projects with Confluence pages.
- Experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations, and plugin installation.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic agile environment.
- Must have strong work ethic with good time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.