We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We are looking for a Category Leader, Value Based Care, a key role within the GTM team at Innovaccer. You will be responsible for growing our efforts for new client acquisition within the Provider-VBC market. In this role, you will be formulating business strategies and will be partnering closely with the leadership to create roadmap strategies for expanding the value based care marketplace of Innovaccer.
A Day in the Life at Innovaccer
Drive GTM & Sales for the category and ensure that the unit is meeting its goals:
- Revenue growth (CARR + NPV),
- New client acquisition across targeted priority market segments
- Retaining and growing existing client relationships into long term, high-value transformational relationships
- Growing and developing a work class sales team and organization
- Guiding the marketing and demand generation engine for the business
Strategic Market expansion of the category and Innovaccer’s leadership position and share in targeted segments. Grow revenue and share for Innovaccer solutions and business in the expanding value based care marketplace, including
- Core Segments: ACOs; CINs; Capitated Care Service providers
- Fast Growing / Emerging Segments: Virtual and hybrid care service providers, Home Health service providers
- Large Integrated Systems managing at-risk populations: MCOs, Provider Sponsored Plans
Product Requirements and Roadmap
- Bring a strong perspective on client requirements and competitor capabilities to inform Innovaccer’s basis of competitive differentiation.
- Define and prioritize product requirements that will guide the product roadmap and investment strategy
- Leveraging our partnerships to develop new client relationships and increase client value delivery.
- Leveraging our client’s incumbent service providers while expanding our ecosystem of service players
- 10 - 15+ years of proven experience in healthcare technology company or similar companies
- Proven skills owning building and delivery building go-to-market plans
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales quota targets
- Experience in managing dynamic teams of Sales and GTM professionals
- Ability to work with and manage cross-functionally with numerous stakeholders, balancing their expectations and negotiating successful resolutions
- Experience working in a fast growth technology company, preferably in HealthTech
- Engaging and developing client relationships and the C-level
- Building a constructive, high-energy culture of success, and delivering on commitments
- Track record of creating trust and outcomes with clients and business partners
- Ability to operate in a dynamic work environment and engage effectively across functional teams and agile work environment
- US Healthcare- Providers
- Value Based Care/ Population Health
- Business Development
- Stakeholder Management
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.