We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We at Innovaccer are looking for a Director HR Business Partner who will be responsible for the global operational and lead strategic partnering related to talent development across the life cycle from onboarding to exit, for business units with a large US population. This role will develop and execute HR strategies and initiatives working with the Head of HR Business Partner to scale our talent, coach managers and leaders to hire and develop the best, and help transform the business with data-driven recommendations and practical solutions that accelerate adoption of performance, retention and employee experience, and broader organizational initiatives.
This is a highly visible role with close interaction and exposure to the Chief People office and other senior leaders in delivering on the objective of high performance, fast growing teams. Illustrative role:
- Lead Talent programs – identify opportunities, design solutions, and operationalize HR initiatives in alignment with business priorities. E.g., projects – scale onboarding, employee engagement, diversity and inclusion, leadership management capability, development latest thinking on annual performance Management; Mobility etc.
- Lead operational efficiency team - understand business goals; recommend approaches and be an expert in HR policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity, and development of People Operations within the company. E.g., HR process improvement, compliance, Payroll, C&B; etc.
- Develop own people team to be future leaders and be a role model across the People Experience function and more broadly at Innovaccer
- Coaching, consulting, and mentoring employees of all levels in the organization
What You Need
- 12+ years of experience as manager, HRBP in fast growing SAAS companies; employee relations partner, and/or organization development partner
- Strong acumen in HR operations with experience with US payroll and benefits, compliance; labor laws
- Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- Experience leading and/or partnering with global organizations
- Able to travel globally and locally as appropriate
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills. Experience using and presenting data to make decisions
- Proven ability to diagnose issues and drive appropriate solutions with self-initiative
- Adept at working independently as well as leading teams
- Strong interpersonal skills to work across different functions to integrate HR and business strategies
- Ability to straddle the strategic goals and grassroot implementation for effective outcomes and adoption
- Project management experience, especially in managing cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Exceptional listening skills; ability to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization
- Excellent written (high-quality presentation documents); and verbal communication (presentation and facilitation skills)
- Personal traits
- Resilient and able to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to handle ambiguity and drive to outcomes by reducing complexity
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - oriented on results
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Comfortable with high volume workload, hands-on and not be afraid to roll up your sleeves
- High level of energy and a great positive attitude and sense of humor
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Has actively led or been part of Diversity and Inclusion-based programs or projects
- Experience with driving organization design and change management
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off to rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas and innovate at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.