We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
As a Designer - I, you will work with product managers, developers, and senior designers to drive the end-to-end experience of a product. A major part of your day will go in understanding the problem areas, discussing solutions and working with junior designers to craft delightful products.
You’ll also contribute to the design system by helping refine, maintain, and enforce the design guidelines and strategies. Mentoring junior designers and helping them grow would be an important part of your day.
A Day in the Life
Craft the look and feel of our products:
- Design products while adhering to our design principles and GU
- Where appropriate, add new styles and patterns that are visually cohesive with the rest of the Innovaccer’s products
- Hand-off to Engineering and work with them to ensure design implementation
- Maintain the design system considering future products and platforms
Shape and improve the experience of our products:
- Work with product managers and other designers in the team to collect user feedback and improve the product experience
- Identify and document information architecture, user personas, and journey maps
- Make changes to the product based on data and analysis
Improve products based on data and feedback:
- Identify qualitative and quantitative data that will be important for improving the user experience of the products
- Partner with product managers throughout the design and development process to run research studies and experiments, analyze the findings, and validate potential product changes
- Share your learnings with the rest of the product development in a thoughtful, articulate way to enhance everyone's understanding of the products and users
What You Need
- 1-2 years of product design experience
- Worked on projects that required both UX and UI skills
- Experience working with and contributing to design systems
- Solid intuition and a strong passion for detailed interaction design
- Strong visual design skills, especially with an eye for system-level details
- Proficiency in Sketch or similar design tools
- Ability to work in a team, communicate effectively, stick to deadlines, and deliver as promised
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.