We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We at Innovaccer are looking for a Product Manager - Applications to build products that will have real and large-scale impact. You will manage the end-to-end product lifecycle: conceptualise, prioritise requests and requirements from multiple internal and external stakeholders, and drive product development through close interaction with engineering, design and other teams.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to have structured problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, willingness to take initiatives and drive them, excellent verbal and written communication skills and high levels of empathy towards internal and external stakeholders, among other things.
A Day in the Life
- Define and conduct market research to gain better understanding about user needs and behaviour
- Gather information and data from multiple sources (consumer research, partners, vendors, competitive analysis), develop insights, and translate findings into action
- Define and establish the product vision, goals, supporting business metrics, and success indicators.
- Drive large-scale projects, working cross-functionally with designers, software development engineers, other product managers, and external partners to guarantee a smooth and efficient product delivery
- Drive customer adoption and engagement; leverage analytical tools and customer feedback for insight driven initiatives
- Communicate regularly with senior leadership on status, risks and change control
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree within a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in product management, most preferably on consumer-focused products
- Demonstrated ability to work from ambiguous problem statement to detailed solutions. You can take a vague problem, crisply frame the challenge, identify a path forward, and drive an initiative over the finish-line
- Detail oriented and able to understand the bigger picture by using your technical expertise and problem-solving abilities to prioritise and manage blocking issues
- Proven ability to successfully define and execute complex cross-functional customer value adds end-to-end while maintaining clear communication at all levels
- History of outperforming colleagues in the following areas:
- Resourcefulness – You are able to figure out ways to get things done.
- Taking Initiative – You go out and do it, without being told. You can take chances, fail, and learn
- Velocity – You are able to function and complete tasks quickly and at a high level even when things are constantly moving and changing at a fast pace
- Judgment – While being fast and resourceful, you make smart and ethical decisions
- Experience defining projects, understanding and representing customer requirements, writing detailed functional and test specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new features sets
- Proven ability to handle communication at both an executive and engineering level
- Expertise driving software development with program management tool
- Previous experience of or high levels of comfort with working on a team that spans multiple time zones
- Previous experience of managing junior PMs is preferred but not mandatory
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognise and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.