What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So, don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull. What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We at Innovaccer are looking for a Technical Writer with strong technical and communication proficiencies to help our users succeed with our rapidly growing suite of products.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the documentation for all of our products is accurate, effective and engaging.
Continuously improve product documentation in collaboration with product managers, engineers, and others:
- Create technical documentation for all new and enhanced features
- Produce user guides/support portal documents for getting started with product features
- Identify and address gaps in content
- Participate in the review and revamp of existing content and structure
- Craft tutorials and other educational resources
Contribute to the improvement of processes and documentation style:
- Contribute to the documentation style guide and documentation process
- Plan and lead major content initiatives
- Produce reports on documentation usage and production metrics
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to have a strong technical understanding, deep understanding of the products, users, and excellent verbal and written communication skills and high levels of empathy towards internal and external stakeholders, among other things.
What You Need:
- Qualification or relevant experience demonstrating Product & Technical foundation
- Experience working on documentation for a large variety of products and services
- Worked with agile development teams to create excellent product help
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers
- Experience planning and leading major initiatives such as the launch of new documentation resources, large-scale documentation reviews and overhauls, etc
- Build and maintain client aids that go beyond traditional documentation, such as online video, demos, guided tours, and other user documentation.
- Experience establishing processes used by teams
- Demonstration of the use of data and evidence-based decision making
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Understanding of what makes documentation clear, effective and engaging
- Great teaching skills that translate into amazing written work
- You should be highly organized; able to prioritize numerous issues and projects
- Previous experience of or high levels of comfort with working on a team that spans multiple time zones
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.