We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
As an Site Reliability Engineer-III, you will lead a team of engineers who are working to keep Innovaccer reliable and scalable. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Mentor, grow, and empower your team by giving them the skills, confidence and motivation to make decisions independently that lead to their personal and professional success, and enable them to become technical leaders.
Help the individuals on your team to build and execute personal development plans that align with Innovaccer’s goals and objectives, and understand how their work fits into the bigger picture. Scale the team up by sourcing and hiring talented SREs both externally and internally.
A Day in the Life
- Building efficient and reusable applications and abstractions.
- Shaping the scope and expertise for SRE practices across the team.
- Driving design, implementation, and support of large-scale infrastructure. You and your team will participate in the design and implementation phases for new and existing products
- Dive deep to resolve problems at their root and troubleshoot services related to big data stack in our AWS/Linux infrastructure.
- Developing policies and procedures that improve overall platform stability and participate in shared on-call schedule
- Enhance and maintain our monitoring infrastructure.
- Develop automation tools for managing our cloud infrastructure.
What You Need
- B.Tech/M.Tech or Equivalent in Computer Science,Information Technology or a related field
- 6+ years of experience in handling services in a large-scale distributed system and would be responsible in mentoring, personal growth of the team members and aligning their goals with the organisation's vision.
- Deep understanding of network stack (e.g. TCP/IP, routing, network topologies and hardware, SDN, etc)
- Deep understanding of modern software architectures, including load-balancing, queueing, caching, distributed systems failure modes generally, microservices and big data technologies.
- Excellent programming (Python, Go, Ruby or preferred scripting languages) and automation skills
- You have expertise in many of the below tools/skills:
- Container orchestration technologies (We use Kubernetes)
- Virtualisation platforms, either on-prem or cloud-based (We use AWS and Azure)
- Understands Infrastructure as a code (we use Ansible and Terraform) and containerisation tool sets (we use Docker).
- Data intensive applications and platforms like Kafka, Spark, OLAP(Redshift), Druid
- Relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL etc
- NoSQL databases like Redis, MongoDB, Elasticsearch
- One or more CICD tools like Jenkins, Gitlab, Argo CD, Spinaker
- Centralised logging systems, metrics, and tooling frameworks such as ELK, Prometheus, and Grafana.
- Web and Application servers like Nginx
- Versioning tools such as git.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with the agility to change directions as per business needs.
- Great communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- You have a passion for solving problems using open source software
- DevOps Tools
- Automation & Scripting Knowledge
- Team Management
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.