We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
At Innovaccer we are looking for a Digital Transformation Executive to work with our senior leadership, the customer experience, product development, engineering, marketing and Go-to-Market teams to evolve our strategy and execution in the health insurance (payer) marketplace. Your measurement of success will be the expansion of our digital transformation and related value creation efforts for our health insurance (payer) clients and marketplace
A Day in the Life at Innovaccer
- As a health insurance digital transformation thought leader and industry expert, you’ll:
- Work collaboratively with company leadership and internal stakeholders to help lead, develop and implement effective and engaging care delivery transformation strategies for our customers;
- Work as a member of our broader leadership team to help set the direction of our health insurance / payer market growth strategy;
- Work with our Go-to-Market teams to execute our growth strategy in the health insurance (payer) market, including opening doors to new opportunities, engaging in finalist presentations, and engaging in key leadership and C-Suite level conversations:
- Work with our marketing teams to optimize our thought leadership activities, and publication and communication strategies for our customer, prospect and market audiences;
- Work with our customer experience teams in expanding our relationships across our client organizations, identifying new opportunities for growth and development within our customer base and optimizing the value creation, user experience and satisfaction of our customers and their membership:;
- Represent Innovaccer in a variety of thought leadership forums such as conferences, webinars, roundtables, and industry events: and
- Assist in the management of educating employees and our customers about trends in value-based care.
- Communicate effectively, and with intention, compassion and empathy.
- Celebrate our internal and external customers, always aiming for delightful, productive interactions
What You Need
- At least 15+ years of senior leadership experience in healthcare, including at least 8- 10 years with a healthcare insurance carrier or payer.
- An advanced degree (MD, PhD, MBA, MSN, other) is highly desirable.
- Experience and/or a genuine interest in the healthcare industry is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required with the ability to drive and engage in C-Suite conversations.
- Experience and / or dedicated interest in the move to digital patient engagement, provider collaboration and value based payment models in the healthcare industry.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize and perform under stressful conditions.
- National recognition in their area and experience is highly desirable
- Ability to credibly engage from C-Suite down to a level of expertise in an enterprise - both in our organization (strategy, product / analytics, CX, CE/Eng, Mkt,GTM,) as well as a client /prospect organization (clinical, ops, finance, IT) .
- Goal is to help position Innovaccer as The Leader in the space (open doors, represent, collaborate, innovate, solve problems, drive business growth.
- Be a domain (payer) expert and leader at Innovaccer to help with our organizational strategic planning and execution
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience working with marketing, sales, engineering/ technology, and product development efforts
- Significant name recognition in the industry
- Publication track record, including peer review literature
- Skilled at using social media channels (blog posts, , etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.